Like Tree2Likes
  • 1 Post By Badger
  • 1 Post By adalangdon

Thread: Cordura Synapse and clothing abrasion

Cordura Synapse and clothing abrasion

I'll be going to Tokyo for 5 days at the end of the year with my folks. Am planning to take my Conifer S19 as it looks nondescript. Has anyone had problems with their cordura S19/25s eating up their merino jackets? I know it is a problem with cordura cafe bags because the cordura surface is always in contact with one's body. It doesn't seem like TB backpacks will be a problem, but I just wanted to be safe and check first.

Thanks in advance!
    Wishlist: Black (Cordura)/UV S25; Aubergine/Steel SE; new 200D & 400D Dyneema fabrics; Imago v. 2

It's not a problem because the part that makes contact with your back is the Dri-Lex panel, and that seems way more gentle than full on Cordura.

Say hello to the Mother Country for me!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Badger View Post
    It's not a problem because the part that makes contact with your back is the Dri-Lex panel, and that seems way more gentle than full on Cordura.

Say hello to the Mother Country for me!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Great, thanks.

It feels a bit like going back to the motherland for me too. I'm not Japanese, but I was a Japanese major and worked in a Japanese job a few years ago. Too bad my spoken Japanese is rubbish now!

Really looking forward to visiting the amazing ramen place near Yurakucho station. It's called 麺屋ひょっとこ (Menya Hyottoko). They do a great yuzu shoyu ramen that I've been trying to replicate ever since I had a bowl 3 years ago.
    nsh likes this.
    Wishlist: Black (Cordura)/UV S25; Aubergine/Steel SE; new 200D & 400D Dyneema fabrics; Imago v. 2

Content Relevant URLs by vBSEO 3.6.0