Like Tree9Likes
  • 5 Post By nsh
  • 2 Post By nsh
  • 2 Post By dorayme

Thread: Traveling Light with Baby

nsh

Traveling Light with Baby

We walked around Walden Pond today with my 15 week old and had a grand time! Part of what made it so easy and fun was traveling light. I love my buzz diaper bag but when I wear my Leila, it is not practical to
    have the strap across my chest.

I bought a second hand Ergo baby changing pad and bag in one for $15 and I love it! Too bad they don't make them anymore because I think they are fantastic.

Also, we carry her in the ultralight bitybean baby carrier. It is so light, packs down to a tiny drawstring bag the size if a soda can, and really comfy. I have tried other carriers (ergo, ktan, slings) and prefer this one above the others. I think other bihn lovers would like it too!

ATTACH]8357[/ATTACH]Name:  ImageUploadedByTapatalk1410116464.532291.jpg
Views: 173
Size:  89.6 KBName:  ImageUploadedByTapatalk1410116480.316884.jpg
Views: 175
Size:  108.6 KBName:  ImageUploadedByTapatalk1410116494.251257.jpg
Views: 175
Size:  93.4 KBName:  ImageUploadedByTapatalk1410116501.151851.jpg
Views: 174
Size:  99.4 KBName:  ImageUploadedByTapatalk1410116510.269380.jpg
Views: 180
Size:  111.2 KBName:  ImageUploadedByTapatalk1410116537.786757.jpg
Views: 176
Size:  104.4 KB

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Attached Images Attached Images  

tiny rural town in the Piedmont of the Carolinas
    I'm past diapering stage, but this pad/bag looks neat. One dilemma, how do you keep any leakage from distributing onto your other contents since the pad seems to roll up over the rest of the bag?
    Si non aptus in Peram, ego opus ad buy magis quisque.
    my bags: S, LS, KP, mg'11, S, LS, COW, MCB, LS, COW, LSB, SE, LSB, TT, SB, SE, TSS4, PCSB, PCBP-A, SC, BB, SCB, FJN, BB, FoJ, RS, F.O.T., LSB, S25, PCSB K, LS, I w/AS, A, PP, RiPad, FJN, SE, 3-DC, MCB, PCBP-T/WF, PCSB, CQPC, S19, LSB, SB, TT, SE, S, P, WF, UT, LSB, CQPC, PCBP-T/WF, RiPad, SB, LSB

nsh
    The pad is removable and Velcroes into place and there is a second spare pad that comes with it and stays in one of the side pockets. In practice, I also always put the clean open diaper under the dirty one and try to make a smooth transition so I never let the baby's bottom make contact with pad. It usually works unless a blow out happens and then I replace pad with clean one and put dirty pad in a baggy stored in pocket!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

tiny rural town in the Piedmont of the Carolinas
    Yeah, I always tried to do the clean diaper down before the dirty comes off method too, but sometimes the poo was against me.
    backpack and nsh like this.
    Si non aptus in Peram, ego opus ad buy magis quisque.
    my bags: S, LS, KP, mg'11, S, LS, COW, MCB, LS, COW, LSB, SE, LSB, TT, SB, SE, TSS4, PCSB, PCBP-A, SC, BB, SCB, FJN, BB, FoJ, RS, F.O.T., LSB, S25, PCSB K, LS, I w/AS, A, PP, RiPad, FJN, SE, 3-DC, MCB, PCBP-T/WF, PCSB, CQPC, S19, LSB, SB, TT, SE, S, P, WF, UT, LSB, CQPC, PCBP-T/WF, RiPad, SB, LSB

Content Relevant URLs by vBSEO 3.6.0