Shop Tom Bihn
1-800-729-9607
emailus@tombihn.com
Tom Bihn Forums: Community discussion on travel bags, laptop bags, and backpacks. Tom Bihn has been designing and making bags since 1972. The best materials and innovative construction.

Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By haraya

Thread: D-SLR dust blower banned from flight

D-SLR dust blower banned from flight

Owner of: Super Ego briefcase (Black / Indigo / Steel) with Reflective Strip, Brain Cell (Steel), Horizontal Freudian Slip, various Organizer Pouches and Key Straps, and a Side Effect (Black / Wassabi) worn as a belt-style hip-pack.

Oh goodness. I mean, I get it, now that I'm looking at the picture. But if it's packed with the camera, and the owner has demonstrated how to blow dust with it... really?? Banned from the flight??

Guess I'll just have to put up with specks on my pictures...

I guess I'll be leaving that out of my travel kit next month... That's seriously stupid, but whatever. The Post-9/11 travel world is full of ridiculous indignities.

TBH, I never liked travelling with a rocket blower anyway; I find it takes up too much room, even though it doesn't weigh much. Guess I'll stick with my LensPen for light field cleaning. LENSPEN is The superior Camera lens cleaning system for all fine optics, rifle scopes, camcorder and camera viewer screens, binoculars
    Own: Aeronaut 45 (Navy/Iberian), Aeronaut 30 (Steel/Ultraviolet), Night Flight (Coyote/Steel), Guide's Pack (Steel), Synapse 19 (Olive/Steel), Daylight (Navy), Aeronaut Packing Cube Backpack (Wasabi), Founder's Briefcase (Black), Pilot (Steel 400d/Steel), Co-Pilot (Black/Iberian), Side Effect (Black/Ultraviolet), Travel Tray (Iberian), various cubes, pouches, sacks, and straps

Want: EVERYTHING.

Ooh. I need one of those!

Where is taminca, and what does she use?

Quote Originally Posted by itsablur View Post
    I guess I'll be leaving that out of my travel kit next month... That's seriously stupid, but whatever. The Post-9/11 travel world is full of ridiculous indignities.

TBH, I never liked travelling with a rocket blower anyway; I find it takes up too much room, even though it doesn't weigh much. Guess I'll stick with my LensPen for light field cleaning. LENSPEN is The superior Camera lens cleaning system for all fine optics, rifle scopes, camcorder and camera viewer screens, binoculars

Content Relevant URLs by vBSEO 3.6.0