Shop Tom Bihn
1-800-729-9607
emailus@tombihn.com
Tom Bihn Forums: Community discussion on travel bags, laptop bags, and backpacks. Tom Bihn has been designing and making bags since 1972. The best materials and innovative construction.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
Like Tree20Likes

Thread: Luggage tag recommendations?

Since it does not look like the TB luggage tags are coming back any time soon, I've purchased some on Etsy that are gorgeous and were custom-made to match my TB bags to boot! Yes, I emailed jackandbeedesigns photos of TB bags in Forest, Nordic and Aubergine, and Portia there emailed me back some fabric choices. I made my selection and got these tags within a week.

Name:  jackandbeedesigns tags.jpg
Views: 469
Size:  618.4 KB

They are very well made and I like that the contact information card is slipped into the inner pocket of the tags instead of being visible. Some I will keep and some will be gifted (they work well as gift tags also... or to hold gift cards).
    "Inside everyone is a great shout of joy waiting to be born."
    -- David Whyte

Oh, oh, oh. How beautimous! Must have thses!
    The stockpile keeps growing...I'm in serious trouble.

I have one of these in yellow - I'm such a big kid

Lego Brick Luggage Tag - Choice of Colour (Black): Amazon.co.uk: Toys & Games
    Collections:
    Work EDC: SE + S19 (summer); SE + SA (winter)
    Leisure: some combination of SE/SCB/MCB/Swift/LS/FJN/DLBC/Imago/SSB
    Travel: WF + Pilot/DLBP + SE/SCB or SA + SE/SCB
    General organisation: More pouches, stuff sacks and cubes than you can shake a keystrap at!
    Favourite TB colours: aubergine, forest (sniff!), linen, wasabi, UV
    Hoping for: FJN for iPad Mini + Moleskine; a Linen Side Effect; the return of Portable Culture!

i recently switched to a bucky identigrip tag in a truly obnoxious neon green color. it was about $6-7 on amazon, fits perfectly around the aeronaut's top grab handle (also has a loop to attach to the handle, should the velcro some undone somehow), and keeps my info safely out of view until it's needed. i like that it is securely fastened and doesn't flop around like most tags do!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Content Relevant URLs by vBSEO 3.6.0