Explain Southwest Air's "Gotta Get Away Fare" ?

For all of you frequent flyers out there...

A friend and fellow high school classmate posted this message on Facebook. I was wondering if anyone knows the answer...

Has anyone ever used Southwest Air's "Gotta Get Away Fare" and if so can you explain it to me please? I'm not quite understanding how it works...
    I would also like to know the answer myself.

Thanks very much in advance!

--MtnMan
    Owner of: Super Ego briefcase (Black / Indigo / Steel) with Reflective Strip, Brain Cell (Steel), Horizontal Freudian Slip, various Organizer Pouches and Key Straps, and a Side Effect (Black / Wassabi) worn as a belt-style hip-pack.

It's just their cheapest fare. It's non refundable, so no matter what you will not get your money back (even if your plane gets cancelled because of weather or something, you just get a credit towards another southwest flight.) there are also only so many limited seats on some flights with the fare, and they tend to advertise them for only a shirt while. Basically it is there cheapest non refundable fare that is only available for a limited time. You can check two bags for free, just like any other fare, other than that it's really no different from their other fares.
    (I fly southwest all the time, and I use this kind of fare frequently.)

Thanks. I'll pass this along to my friend.
    Owner of: Super Ego briefcase (Black / Indigo / Steel) with Reflective Strip, Brain Cell (Steel), Horizontal Freudian Slip, various Organizer Pouches and Key Straps, and a Side Effect (Black / Wassabi) worn as a belt-style hip-pack.

My friend says "thank you".

Content Relevant URLs by vBSEO 3.6.0