Shop Tom Bihn
1-800-729-9607
emailus@tombihn.com
Tom Bihn Forums: Community discussion on travel bags, laptop bags, and backpacks. Tom Bihn has been designing and making bags since 1972. The best materials and innovative construction.

Advice on Eagle Creek Garment Pack-it

Hi guys, looking for some advice on the Eagle Creek Garment Pack-it Folder.
    I am looking to acquire one of these to carry 1 pair of trousers a shirt and tie for daily commuting (running to work) and x2 or x3 for short business trips.
    Not sure wether to get a 15" or 18", and would prefer to buy one to do both jobs. Also, has anyone had any experience of the Spectre fabric in any of the EC Pack-Its?
    Any advice gratefully received.

I have the 15" and 18" in both the regular fabric and the Spectre.

My suggestion is the 18" and Spectre. As long as you keep the folding board inside when packed, you should have no problems. The 15" will be too small for the business trips you describe.
    Editor--One Bag, One World: News, Reviews & Community for Light Travelers. http://www.1bag1world.com

Aeronaut(2), Tri-Star(2) Cadet , Large Cafe Bag, Travel Tray, Travel Money Belt, Absolute Straps(3), Side Effect, Clear Quarter Packing Cubes (2), 3D Organizer Cubes (4), Aeronaut & Tri-Star Packing Cubes, Clear Organizer Wallet, numerous Organizer Pouches,, Guardian Dual Function Light, Vertical Netbook Cache, Nexus 7 Cache, RFID Passport Pouch, numerous Key Straps.

Content Relevant URLs by vBSEO 3.6.0