Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
Like Tree5Likes

Thread: Under Seat Bag Storage: A Cautionary Tale

Wow. I would've spent the entire flight kicking the back of that chair.

OK I'm not that rude. But I would've thought it! Real hard!!

How STUPID do you have to be to assume the back UNDER YOUR OWN SEAT is lost, and not bother to check with the person sitting behind you? Seriously. That, and the flight attendant.
    Lani Teshima: A Dyneema diva with a closetful of Tom Bihn products!
    Publisher, The Travelite FAQ: Don't get saddled with baggage—free yourself & your mind by packing lightly!
    Editor, MousePlanet: Detailed park guides, daily news & stories from all over the Disney kingdom | Technical writer | Marathoner

Quote Originally Posted by maverick View Post
    ...i think an o-ring + a longer key strap + a carabiner could provide a way to secure the bag to something under the seat in front of you such that the bag can't be removed without some effort, but is still accessible to you while you're sitting at your seat...
    There's a split ring on one of the side handles of my WF. A long key strap wrapped around the rail post, or clipped to the ring and clipped to a 'biner works well.
    > SIQUID WESTERN FLYER NON CAPIT, DOMI RELINQUENDUM EST.

Western Flyer (ballistic backpack), MCB (parapack/dyneema), Pilot (ballistic), Cache (6Z), Travel Tray, Packing Cube (WF large), Pouches (clear, dyneema, cork, padded, large, small, medium, mini, nano), Pocket Pouch, Absolute Strap (curved), Tri-Power Whistle, a bunch of Key Straps (8" and 16")

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Content Relevant URLs by vBSEO 3.6.0