Shop Tom Bihn
1-800-729-9607
emailus@tombihn.com
Tom Bihn Forums: Community discussion on travel bags, laptop bags, and backpacks. Tom Bihn has been designing and making bags since 1972. The best materials and innovative construction.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3
Like Tree27Likes

Thread: Looking for tips for sleeping on a plane

I have one of these and it works surprisingly well

HOME The Travel Halo

Having the eyemask integrated is a nice touch and it does not take up a lot of room in a bag.

Hi jeffmac! I haven't seen this one before. I wonder if it would work for a shorty like me. Most of my trouble is that the headrest pokes in near the top of my head, bending it forward. I honestly feel like I need to slump in the seat or sit on something to avoid that! Does it really prevent your head from drooping downward as well?

Doesn't really help the downward droop, just the left/right, "oops, I drooled on my neighbor" droop.

LOL! Ok, good to know!

Not sure I could cope with the ihug

Might send me into screaming claustrophobia.
    List under construction ....

Quote Originally Posted by jeffmac View Post
    I have one of these and it works surprisingly well

HOME The Travel Halo

Having the eyemask integrated is a nice touch and it does not take up a lot of room in a bag.
    The greatest problem I have to bear is that my head fell either right or towards left, which not only cause pain in my neck but also disturb my sleep. I have just viewed video of awesome travel pillow; it works great. Thanks for sharing.

i've tried foam earplugs and etymotics but i've found that the best, most comfortable are mack's silicone Buy Pillow Soft White 6 pair, Best Earplugs for Sleeping, Loud Noises and Swimming | Macks Earplugs.

Quote Originally Posted by dwright17 View Post
    Thanks so much for the link, @flitcraft, and SO very sorry about the footrest! I just hate it when that happens!! I'm 5'0" also and am seriously thinking about investing in one.
    At 4'11", I never travel without my footrest. I bought it for a trip to the Netherlands several years ago and now I take it with me for any flight, regardless of length. I use the Back Relax folding footrest. It's about the size of a paperback and fits nicely in a Snake Charmer! I even use it for meetings at work, as I can never adjust the chair well enough to reach the table and touch the floor. I always had to choose table and my feet dangled. Not anymore!

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Content Relevant URLs by vBSEO 3.6.0