Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3
Like Tree25Likes

Thread: Looking for tips for sleeping on a plane

I have one of these and it works surprisingly well

HOME The Travel Halo

Having the eyemask integrated is a nice touch and it does not take up a lot of room in a bag.

Hi jeffmac! I haven't seen this one before. I wonder if it would work for a shorty like me. Most of my trouble is that the headrest pokes in near the top of my head, bending it forward. I honestly feel like I need to slump in the seat or sit on something to avoid that! Does it really prevent your head from drooping downward as well?
    Indigo/Solar Western Flyer, Aubergine/Steel Tri Star, Nordic/Steel Aeronaut, Indigo/Solar Synapse, Cocoa/Wasabi Small Cafe Bag, Black/Wasabi Small Cafe Bag, Black/Steel Co-Pilot, Aubergine/Hemp/Steel Imago, Wasabi Dyneema and Nordic Dyneema Small Shop Bags, Solar Dyneema and Nordic Dyneema Large Shop Bags, Indigo, Wasabi Dyneema, and Plum 3D Organizer Cubes, Wasabi Dyneema Travel Tray, Wasabi Dyneema Large Yarn Stuff Sack, Small, Mini and Pen/Pencil Pouches, an assortment of key straps

Doesn't really help the downward droop, just the left/right, "oops, I drooled on my neighbor" droop.

LOL! Ok, good to know!
    Indigo/Solar Western Flyer, Aubergine/Steel Tri Star, Nordic/Steel Aeronaut, Indigo/Solar Synapse, Cocoa/Wasabi Small Cafe Bag, Black/Wasabi Small Cafe Bag, Black/Steel Co-Pilot, Aubergine/Hemp/Steel Imago, Wasabi Dyneema and Nordic Dyneema Small Shop Bags, Solar Dyneema and Nordic Dyneema Large Shop Bags, Indigo, Wasabi Dyneema, and Plum 3D Organizer Cubes, Wasabi Dyneema Travel Tray, Wasabi Dyneema Large Yarn Stuff Sack, Small, Mini and Pen/Pencil Pouches, an assortment of key straps

Not sure I could cope with the ihug

Might send me into screaming claustrophobia.
    List under construction ....

Quote Originally Posted by jeffmac View Post
    I have one of these and it works surprisingly well

HOME The Travel Halo

Having the eyemask integrated is a nice touch and it does not take up a lot of room in a bag.
    The greatest problem I have to bear is that my head fell either right or towards left, which not only cause pain in my neck but also disturb my sleep. I have just viewed video of awesome travel pillow; it works great. Thanks for sharing.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Content Relevant URLs by vBSEO 3.6.0