Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3
Like Tree25Likes

Thread: Looking for tips for sleeping on a plane

I have one of these and it works surprisingly well

HOME The Travel Halo

Having the eyemask integrated is a nice touch and it does not take up a lot of room in a bag.

Hi jeffmac! I haven't seen this one before. I wonder if it would work for a shorty like me. Most of my trouble is that the headrest pokes in near the top of my head, bending it forward. I honestly feel like I need to slump in the seat or sit on something to avoid that! Does it really prevent your head from drooping downward as well?
    Indigo/Solar Western Flyer, Nordic/Steel Aeronaut, Indigo/Solar Synapse, Cocoa/Wasabi Small Cafe Bag, Black/Wasabi Small Cafe Bag, Black/Steel Co-Pilot, Aubergine/Hemp/Steel Imago, Wasabi Dyneema Small Shop Bag, Indigo, Wasabi Dyneema, and Plum 3D Organizer Cubes, Wasabi Dyneema Travel Tray, Wasabi Dyneema Yarn Stuff Sack, Small, Mini and Pen/Pencil Pouches, an assortment of key straps

Doesn't really help the downward droop, just the left/right, "oops, I drooled on my neighbor" droop.

LOL! Ok, good to know!
    Indigo/Solar Western Flyer, Nordic/Steel Aeronaut, Indigo/Solar Synapse, Cocoa/Wasabi Small Cafe Bag, Black/Wasabi Small Cafe Bag, Black/Steel Co-Pilot, Aubergine/Hemp/Steel Imago, Wasabi Dyneema Small Shop Bag, Indigo, Wasabi Dyneema, and Plum 3D Organizer Cubes, Wasabi Dyneema Travel Tray, Wasabi Dyneema Yarn Stuff Sack, Small, Mini and Pen/Pencil Pouches, an assortment of key straps

Not sure I could cope with the ihug

Might send me into screaming claustrophobia.
    List under construction ....

Quote Originally Posted by jeffmac View Post
    I have one of these and it works surprisingly well

HOME The Travel Halo

Having the eyemask integrated is a nice touch and it does not take up a lot of room in a bag.
    The greatest problem I have to bear is that my head fell either right or towards left, which not only cause pain in my neck but also disturb my sleep. I have just viewed video of awesome travel pillow; it works great. Thanks for sharing.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Content Relevant URLs by vBSEO 3.6.0