Shop Tom Bihn
1-800-729-9607
emailus@tombihn.com
Tom Bihn Forums: Community discussion on travel bags, laptop bags, and backpacks. Tom Bihn has been designing and making bags since 1972. The best materials and innovative construction.

Like Tree8Likes
  • 5 Post By bvp663
  • 2 Post By jlukasavig
  • 1 Post By bvp663

Thread: Travelling Around the World with Tom Bihn

Travelling Around the World with Tom Bihn

Planning a trip around the world? Heading to South America for a few months? Europe for a year? For those about to head out on an adventure and are looking for a Tom Bihn pack, I wanted to make a post that provided a few resources and linked to people who have done just that! Most links include packing lists which can be helpful for your own planning as well.

That's it for now but I'll add to this as I research.
    Last edited by bvp663; 01-30-2013 at 04:28 AM.
    "It's dangerous business, Frodo, going out your door. You step onto the road, and if you don't keep your feet, there's no knowing where you might be swept off to."

And I instantly became a fan of Tom Bihn right out of the box. Since my Europe and Africa trip, I've been every where. The Synapse is my daily bag whether I'm hitting the gym or taking my MacBook Air to a coffee shop or client meeting.

This month I spent two weeks in Thailand and again brought the Brain Bag / Synapse combo. Can't beat it.
    Reviewing gear at bctreks.com.

Thanks for chiming in Justin! Do you by chance have packing lists for those trips where you brought the bags? I'd be curious what kind of gear you're fitting in there.
    "It's dangerous business, Frodo, going out your door. You step onto the road, and if you don't keep your feet, there's no knowing where you might be swept off to."

jea
    Thanks for the shoutout - bvp! One small correction is that Im a man, not a woman (my screen name refers to my initials). Still, glad you liked my review.

Content Relevant URLs by vBSEO 3.6.0