Lightweight hair and regular towels

I found a store brand hair towel which is fairly fine and lightweight but doesn't do a great job at staying put.

I have the Aquis brand at home and it is great but heavy.

Any other brand of very lightweight and efficient microfiber hair and body towel you know about?

Vancouver Island, British Columbia, Canada
    Discovery Trekking Outfitters make awesome towels. I'm not sure how they'd be as hair towels, but I have one that I use for swimming and travel, and it's been really great. Very lightweight and absorbent as a towel, and soft and cozy when used as a blanket.
    Aeronaut 45; Synapse 19; Co-Pilot; PCBP & other packing cubes; Swift; 2 x Little Swifts; Side Effect; 5 Shop Bags; Small Cafe Bag; 6 Travel Trays; 4 Clear Quarter Packing Cubes; Cache ; Guardian Lights; 3 x 3D Clear Organizer Cubes; 3 x 3D Organizer Cubes; 4 Yarn Stuff Sacks; 8 Clear Organizer Wallets; many, many pouches; Cafe Messenger Stabilizer.

I personally use the Aquis hair towel. It's now more than 20 years old! But my hair dresser swears by the Sham-Wow towels. I believe they are typically used for drying off cars, but she says they make great hair towels. I have no idea how heavy they may be, but I bet a lot of big box superstores carry them.

I use an Aquis at home, but it's bulky to pack and takes too long to dry. I take a small travel towel from Rick Steves - it's a handy size. Travel Store : Micronet Travel Towel

I like the loop that attaches with a snap to a rod, and it dries quickly. The bright color makes it stand out from hotel towels, so I never leave it behind. When I hand-wash clothes, I roll them in the towel to get the moisture out. I've used the small one for years, but after a trip to Uganda (where bath towel supply was iffy), I got a bigger version for longer trips. The Aquis is more absorbent, but the microfiber towels do fine for travel. There may be lighter microfiber towels available at REI etc.

Vancouver Island, British Columbia, Canada
    Discovery Trekking Outfitters make really awesome towels. I've had one of their large ones for a few years now. It's really lightweight and absorbent, and soft and cozy too. (It can double as a travel blanket on the plane). They even make an ultralite backpacker version now. Other features I like: they're antimicrobial and have some SPF sun protection.
    Aeronaut 45; Synapse 19; Co-Pilot; PCBP & other packing cubes; Swift; 2 x Little Swifts; Side Effect; 5 Shop Bags; Small Cafe Bag; 6 Travel Trays; 4 Clear Quarter Packing Cubes; Cache ; Guardian Lights; 3 x 3D Clear Organizer Cubes; 3 x 3D Organizer Cubes; 4 Yarn Stuff Sacks; 8 Clear Organizer Wallets; many, many pouches; Cafe Messenger Stabilizer.

Content Relevant URLs by vBSEO 3.6.0