Like Tree5Likes
  • 5 Post By Fat Crip

Thread: 2:50 in the morning!

I live a little South of Edinburgh in Scotland's border hills

2:50 in the morning!

Well, here, in Scotland, it's 2:50 in the morning! I'm heading to the airport at 4 so I can't see the point of going to bed now. My Aeronaut and Ristretto for MacBook are packed. All my little bits are in their pouches and I'm just waiting for my iPod to charge, then I'll put my MacBook in its 'Gimp' cover (I don't have a cache!) and zip it in to my Aeronaut. I'm trying something new today. As some of you will know to your cost, the little Hitlers on the desks of European budget airlines enforce a strict one bag in the cabin policy. I like to do the one bag traveller thing, so I take my Aeronaut every time, with my Ristretto tucked inside. As I get on the plane, I pull out my Ristretto and it goes under the seat and the Aeronaut goes in the over seat bins. Today however, I realise that I only actually need my Kindle, iPod, ear buds and some cash, so I've put these 4 things in to an Iberian/clear (after all I'm off to the Iberian peninsula) medium pouch which I can stash under my jumper as I sit down. Should be much easier at both ends. All I really need now is a neck cord to hang it off!

Back soon... too soon!

Eric

TOM BIHN Crew (we work here) Darcy's Avatar
    So glad to see you back on the forums, Eric! It's been too long! Hope you have a good flight.
    Current Carry: Skookum Dog Citizen Canine prototype, Founder's Briefcase (every day carry), Small Cafe Bag (every day carry), Shop Bags (groceries, extra random stuff), Aeronaut 45 (travel), Synapse 19 (day hikes), Smart Alec (longer day hikes), Skookum Dog Road Duffel (Medium) (travel), Clear Organizer Wallet, Travel Stuff Sacks, Organizer Cubes

Welcome back!

I like the way you are coordinating the names of the colors of your bags with your destination. :-)
    -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Inigo Montoya: You keep using that word. I do not think it means what you think it means.

I live a little South of Edinburgh in Scotland's border hills
    Pure coincidence really. Especially as I also had cork, solar and red (can't remember the name) dyneema, steel and cocoa cordura and a black and blue micro suede ones as well!

Still very nice to be back, thank you!

Eric

Content Relevant URLs by vBSEO 3.6.0