Shop Tom Bihn
1-800-729-9607
emailus@tombihn.com
Tom Bihn Forums: Community discussion on travel bags, laptop bags, and backpacks. Tom Bihn has been designing and making bags since 1972. The best materials and innovative construction.

Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By Len

Thread: Hugo Product Line

Hugo Product Line

I wasn't aware of the Hugo product line until I saw the picture of it in the 3D Clear Cube. I've now found out they're going to increase the size of the plastic containers to 3.4 oz, which we all know is perfect for travel. Allegedly, the "all over" lotion (or whatever they call it) is good as an all purpose soap, shampoo, conditioner, lotion.

As anyone tried it, and is it a good all-in-one solution??
    Owner, Fool On The Hill Recording, Nashville TN

Oh I've never seen their products. Apparently sold at ULTA, though, so I can go check it out at the local store!
    Lani Teshima: A Dyneema diva with a closetful of Tom Bihn products!
    Publisher, The Travelite FAQ: Don't get saddled with baggage—free yourself & your mind by packing lightly!
    Editor, MousePlanet: Detailed park guides, daily news & stories from all over the Disney kingdom | Technical writer | Marathoner

Quick question for you. When you say you're looking for an all-in-one solution, you're looking for a lotion you can use on your whole body, right? If you're ever curious about things like lotions, you might want to bookmark Beautypedia: skin care and makeup reviews brought to you by Paula Begoun, a.k.a., The Cosmetics Cop and creator of Paula -- I've learned a lot from their site.

I've used a lot of lotion products in my life but I generally use Cerave. It's unscented and never feels greasy. You can use it all over (elbows, feet, neck, hands, etc.). I use it on my face on the plane and at night, but during the day I always make sure to use an SPF product for sun protection (Cerave now makes an SPF face lotion I use). The big thing for me is that lotions should be unscented and not feel greasy. Can I twist open a bottle cap after I put the lotion on? That sort of thing.
    Lani Teshima: A Dyneema diva with a closetful of Tom Bihn products!
    Publisher, The Travelite FAQ: Don't get saddled with baggage—free yourself & your mind by packing lightly!
    Editor, MousePlanet: Detailed park guides, daily news & stories from all over the Disney kingdom | Technical writer | Marathoner

I was more curious about the "all purpose" property...one product for body wash, shampoo, etc.

Len
    Have you tried Dr. Bronner's? You can get them in travel-size containers, a little goes a long way, and they work as hand soap, body wash, shampoo -- some folks even wash their clothes/dishes with it. All natural, etc.. I like the peppermint variety.
    Lani likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by Len View Post
    Have you tried Dr. Bronner's? You can get them in travel-size containers, a little goes a long way, and they work as hand soap, body wash, shampoo -- some folks even wash their clothes/dishes with it. All natural, etc.. I like the peppermint variety.
    +1! there were also several recommendations of the all-in-one ilk in your 'dry sheets' thread from a few days back

Quote Originally Posted by capncat View Post
    +1! there were also several recommendations of the all-in-one ilk in your 'dry sheets' thread from a few days back
    Thanks for all the responses, and reminding me of the recommendations in the DRY SHEETS thread. In this query, I was particularly looking for comments about HUGO'S.

Content Relevant URLs by vBSEO 3.6.0