Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By Lani

Thread: Costa Rica

dlg

Costa Rica

Anyone on the forums take a vacation to Costa Rica? Thoughts? Recommendations?

Thanks.

Volunteer Moderator

Added second link.

Quote Originally Posted by dlg View Post
    Anyone on the forums take a vacation to Costa Rica? Thoughts? Recommendations?

Thanks.
    Did you see the pictures in the thread by SusanM? Also, before she left, there were some suggestions in a post by Lani.
    Last edited by moriond; 02-26-2012 at 10:32 PM.

Here is a photo of a capuchin monkey caught red-handed trying to steal my husband's sunglasses.

This was on a mangrove river boat trip we went on (off-season so it was just my husband and me!).
    dorayme likes this.
    Lani Teshima: A Dyneema diva with a closetful of Tom Bihn products!
    Publisher, The Travelite FAQ: Don't get saddled with baggage—free yourself & your mind by packing lightly!
    Editor, MousePlanet: Detailed park guides, daily news & stories from all over the Disney kingdom | Technical writer | Marathoner

dlg
    That darn monkey. Mrs. dlg is awfully excited. I am awfully nervous about driving 4 hours in a foreign country to get to a lodge that may or may not have locks on the doors.

Quote Originally Posted by dlg View Post
    I am awfully nervous about driving 4 hours in a foreign country to get to a lodge that may or may not have locks on the doors.
    Well, I wouldn't worry too much, but I think you'll get a LOT of mileage from taking just a little doorstop for when you go to sleep.
    Lani Teshima: A Dyneema diva with a closetful of Tom Bihn products!
    Publisher, The Travelite FAQ: Don't get saddled with baggage—free yourself & your mind by packing lightly!
    Editor, MousePlanet: Detailed park guides, daily news & stories from all over the Disney kingdom | Technical writer | Marathoner

keb
    Guaro sour. Don't forget to chew on the sugar cane.
    Western Flyer (Crimson); 4Z Brain Cell; Swift (wife); Empire Builder (Black/Steel/Wasabi); Aeronaut (Black/Steel); Side Effect (Black), 3D Cube (Olive); lots of cubes/pouches/kit; Synapse (Navy/Solar); Smart Alec (Cardinal/Steel)

Content Relevant URLs by vBSEO 3.6.0