Thread: crazy week

Volunteer Moderator

crazy week

crazy year so far might be a more accurate assessment!

i'm off to philadelphia for a day trip - going up by train for meetings today and taking a train back late afternoon. so, no overnight bag - just my imago.

thursday, i'm flying off to india for a vacation. and unfortunately, that means i've been crazy busy with my projects so that i can go away on vacation. though, i guess that makes you appreciate the vacation even more!

anyhow, i think i'm more venting than anything else.

Sounds like you need that vacation

Go ahead, vent away! I know how crazy it gets right before a vacation, and I'm sure the journey to India is stressful and exhausting as well. But I hope that once you and your family finally arrive, you have the chance to leave the work world behind you and enjoy a peaceful visit. Hang in there!

Hi, maverick -

Have you heard the saying "You always have to pay for taking a vacation"?

Believe me, I know how it is, but I hope you will have a great trip and that you will tell us all about it when you return. I really enjoy reading about your trips and seeing your photos.

Enjoy!

Volunteer Moderator
    Quote Originally Posted by ncb4 View Post
    Go ahead, vent away! I know how crazy it gets right before a vacation, and I'm sure the journey to India is stressful and exhausting as well. But I hope that once you and your family finally arrive, you have the chance to leave the work world behind you and enjoy a peaceful visit. Hang in there!
    heh - thanks! actually, travelling is generally relaxing as long as there aren't delays that result in missed connections. i have no trouble sleeping aboard an airplane, so i usually arrive well rested.

Volunteer Moderator
    Quote Originally Posted by SusanA View Post
    Hi, maverick -

Have you heard the saying "You always have to pay for taking a vacation"?

Believe me, I know how it is, but I hope you will have a great trip and that you will tell us all about it when you return. I really enjoy reading about your trips and seeing your photos.

Enjoy!
    thanks susan! i always enjoy capturing and sharing pictures!