Shop Tom Bihn
1-800-729-9607
emailus@tombihn.com
Tom Bihn Forums: Community discussion on travel bags, laptop bags, and backpacks. Tom Bihn has been designing and making bags since 1972. The best materials and innovative construction.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: vienna anyone?

Did we have too many "wee drams" today?

And that gets me back to why I said "don't confuse Schengen with the EU."

Like you said, the UK and Ireland are part of the EU but not part of Schengen. Switzerland is not part of the EU but is part of Schengen.

So, if the average commoner thinks of them as two separate things, it makes life much easier. And don't we want life to be easy?
    Editor--One Bag, One World: News, Reviews & Community for Light Travelers. http://www.1bag1world.com

Aeronaut(2), Tri-Star(2) Cadet , Large Cafe Bag, Travel Tray, Travel Money Belt, Absolute Straps(3), Side Effect, Clear Quarter Packing Cubes (2), 3D Organizer Cubes (4), Aeronaut & Tri-Star Packing Cubes, Clear Organizer Wallet, numerous Organizer Pouches,, Guardian Dual Function Light, Vertical Netbook Cache, Nexus 7 Cache, RFID Passport Pouch, numerous Key Straps.

I live a little South of Edinburgh in Scotland's border hills
    No, not a drop. Don't need it, just my sense of humour I'm not sure it crosses the pond well. As I say, we don't do simple here!

Volunteer Moderator
    thank you again for all of your help!

i didn't quite make it into vienna. on the way there, the austrian flight was canceled and they put us on a lufthansa flight via FRA. we did take the train into frankfurt, and i'll share some pictures from that adventure.

the return was on austrian via VIE, but i didn't end up going into the city.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Content Relevant URLs by vBSEO 3.6.0