Shop Tom Bihn
1-800-729-9607
emailus@tombihn.com
Tom Bihn Forums: Community discussion on travel bags, laptop bags, and backpacks. Tom Bihn has been designing and making bags since 1972. The best materials and innovative construction.

Volunteer Moderator

packed and on our way to north carolina

hi folks!

we are packed and on our way to north carolina for the weekend!

my son is packed in the western flyer. i am amazed at how much stuff he was able to get in there he has dinosaurs in a medium organizer pouch, airplanes in a small organizer pouch, a portable dvd player, two dinosaur dvds, and lots of books. also in there is a packing cube with 4 changes of clothes, swimming clothes, 3 pajamas, socks and underwear.

my wife is packed in an aeronaut - also in there are my toiletries in a clear quarter packing cube.

i have 3 changes of clothes, my clock and a couple of other items packed in a packing cube backpack. along for the ride is also my synapse with my macbook pro in a cache, ipad in a cache, canon s90 camera in a small padded organizer pouch, various cables, power adapters and multitool in various organizer pouches, my tom bihn wallet, an ultrasuede screen cloth, and pens.

there is also a shop bag with food and drinks.

Cool Have Fun

Maverick,
    Did you use Dr. Wayne Szalinski's device to fit your wife and son into the bags?
    Been there. Done that. Can't remember.

Volunteer Moderator
    Quote Originally Posted by BPritchard View Post
    Maverick,
    Did you use Dr. Wayne Szalinski's device to fit your wife and son into the bags?
    hehe! thanks BPritchard!

A T.A.R.D.I.S. Bag!

Content Relevant URLs by vBSEO 3.6.0