Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
Like Tree2Likes

Thread: the wife is off to spain!

very cool!! ahh, how I miss the Mediterranean sea...
    In our household: Black/Steel Aeronaut (with 2 large packing cubes and Absolute shoulder strap), Forest/Steel Aeronaut (1 large and 2 small packing cubes), Olive/Wasabi medium Cafe Bag, Linen/Olive Medium Cafe Bag, Cocoa/Cocoa/Wasabi Imago, Cardinal/Hemp/Steel Imago, Hemp Little Swift, Solar Shop Bag, Plum/Wasabi Side Effect, Black/Steel/Solar Smart Alec, Horizontal and Vertical Freudian Slips, TB Wallet, Hemp Little Swift, FOT pouch, Black/Olive ID

Gorgeous pictures!

More supermodels in Maverick family!

Your wife is really a good sport to make sure there is a Tom Bihn bag in her pictures.

Quote Originally Posted by maverick View Post
    my wife is off to spain for five days while i stay home with my son and take care of responsibilities at school and work.

hmmm, what's wrong with this picture?

on top of that, she's packed herself in a lovely steel/solar aeronaut and a navy/cayenne medium cafe bag!
    hi- i am mona, the "wife!" i have to admit that i was reluctant at first to carry "only" tom bihn bags on my trip to spain. the reason being that it would make maverick very content! anyway, i realized as i was packing that i really did need a few tom bihn bags as they are practical and easy to handle. plus, i love how they have pockets strategically placed that just make sense!
    while traveling, i was amazed at how organized my stuff remained, and how easy it was to travel with these bags.

the bags just made my trip a whole lot more enjoyable. i got to spend time focusing on my vacation, as opposed to spending time searching for my items and staying organized!
    dorayme likes this.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Content Relevant URLs by vBSEO 3.6.0