new use for the "Tom Bihn" label

I recently got a Western Flyer with Absolute strap. Since I don't like wearing a wristwatch, I had to find a spot to hang my clipon watch. Here it is:
    Attached Images Attached Images  
    Last edited by François; 08-12-2009 at 04:15 AM.

Volunteer Moderator
    how very clever!

tom,

do you think we could see a webbing loop on the absolute shoulder strap (and other shoulder straps) where a gatekeeper clip would attach? this gatekeeper clip could be used to attach a watch strap made out of webbing. you could provide gatekeeper clips and webbing watch straps for common watch lug sizes (18mm, 20mm, 22mm).

Love the idea!

What a great idea! I'll bet we could find some other things that would clip here!
    Ego in Black, Steel, Wasabi, Empire Builder in Black, Black, Sapphire (Husband), 2 Brain Cells (Black), 2 Medium Cafe Bags - 1 in Black, Wasabi & 1 in Navy, Cayenne, 2 Large Cafe bags w/Absolute Straps - 1 in Linen, Olive and 1 in Cocoa, Wasabi, Guardian Dual Function Light & Lots of pouches!

Quote Originally Posted by maverick View Post
    how very clever!

tom,

do you think we could see a webbing loop on the absolute shoulder strap (and other shoulder straps) where a gatekeeper clip would attach? this gatekeeper clip could be used to attach a watch strap made out of webbing. you could provide gatekeeper clips and webbing watch straps for common watch lug sizes (18mm, 20mm, 22mm).
    I would also like this. Someone else posted about how many backpacks have loops so you can attach your DSLR to the straps and have it hang in front of you. I felt stupid not knowing this before. It would be great to hike with a backpack and have the camera ready for shooting instead of inside the pack or having to also use a neck strap on top of the backpack.

Content Relevant URLs by vBSEO 3.6.0