Shop Tom Bihn
1-800-729-9607
emailus@tombihn.com
Tom Bihn Forums: Community discussion on travel bags, laptop bags, and backpacks. Tom Bihn has been designing and making bags since 1972. The best materials and innovative construction.

Lightbulb Packing the Right Card

Go to enlighting NY Times article to read.
    Tom Welch > Mesa, Arizona, USA
    Author of 101 Financial Ratios 5.0
    Travel Lite & Smart

TOM BIHN Crew (we work here) Darcy's Avatar
    Very informative article!
    Current Carry: Skookum Dog Citizen Canine prototype, Founder's Briefcase (every day carry), Small Cafe Bag (every day carry), Shop Bags (groceries, extra random stuff), Aeronaut 45 (travel), Synapse 19 (day hikes), Smart Alec (longer day hikes), Skookum Dog Road Duffel (Medium) (travel), Clear Organizer Wallet, Travel Stuff Sacks, Organizer Cubes

Volunteer Moderator
    yup - i got a capital one card for overseas travel. as much as i like my american express points, i will opt to avoid the surcharges for overseas transactions.

by the way, amex points are great and do add up. i have gotten 3 business class trips to india, and 2 first class trips to london out of this (well, out of a combination of amex points and frequent flyer miles).

i've also gotten some free starwood hotel stays. amex's starwoods card is free the first year, gets you 10k starwoods points for joining, and is $45/yr thereafter. starwood points can be converted to airline miles with several different airlines.

-m

Volunteer Moderator
    oh, and you gotta pack the right card in the right wallet!

Attached Images Attached Images