Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Super Ego??

Whoa, lots of advice flying around. I've been trolling around the threads in my own quest for information regarding the Ego/Super Ego debate. I have a MBP 15.4" and I'm thinking about the getting the Ego w/Brain Cell. However, I'm concerned that with that combo, there may not be enough room in the main compartment left over for books, papers, extraneous doo-dads and other "stuff" that I tend to carry around. Does anyone have this combo? Would a SuperEgo be a better option? I'm just concerned about the size - I'm 5'10" male, and some of the pics of the SuperEgo I've seen look massive on some people. Any photos would be helpful too, if possible.

Thanks!!

if ya look at the link to the Gadgeteer site...you can scroll down the page and see pics showing the bag with a pretty big guy and a super tiny woman...on her it looks HUGE and on him, eh, just another bag really. As a matter of fact on the dude the Ego looks sorts-kinda tiny really.

http://www.the-gadgeteer.com/review/...messenger_bags

I am your height but have not been able to make my pilgrimage to Mecca, er, Seattle yet this summer...but should the first week of Sept...so I WILL have mine then...personally I prefer to buy a bigger bag even if I will not carry enough to fill it...it's nice to have the extra room.

I might also pick up an Aeronaut when there also..but that might be wishful thinking because I simply am not able to travel much anymore...

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Content Relevant URLs by vBSEO 3.6.0