Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3
    I checked the backpack category page, and it looks like the Ruk's Sack disappeared.

Are supplies run out? Or has it simply been discontinued?

If any more can be made, count me as favoring Sapphire or Steel as the exterior color and Steel as the interior. I hope Ruk hasn't left us for good.

Quote Originally Posted by MtnMan View Post
    I checked the backpack category page, and it looks like the Ruk's Sack disappeared.

Are supplies run out? Or has it simply been discontinued?

If any more can be made, count me as favoring Sapphire or Steel as the exterior color and Steel as the interior. I hope Ruk hasn't left us for good.
    I found the Ruck's page by using search and entering 'Ruck'. It says 'SOLD OUT' in the pick-a-color drop down menu. I don't know if that means its the end of the line for the Ruck, but it seems pretty clear there are no more unless another production run is done.
    Bags: Super Ego (Black/indigo w/cork seatbelt); Aeronaut (Crimson/Steel); 2 Medium Cafe Bags (Navy/Cayenne, Linen/Olive), w/an Ultrasuede Shoulder Strap Wrap; Large Cafe Bag (Cocoa/Wasabi) w/Absolute Strap; Imago (sadly lost to hazmat); a Brain Cell w/ another Strap Wrap; and a Shop Bag (Steel). Accessories: Bunches and bunches.
    Wanted: Zephyr or Empire Builder.
    " ...all [that] you have to depend on is yourself and your luggage." - The Luggage Salesman (Joe Versus the Volcano)

Question to the Bihn crew: is the Ruk's Sack history, or could it be replenished at some point in the future?

Wild guess: It has been discontinued, replaced by the Synapse as suitable for small persons, or it's being redesigned to be sleeker (removal of the projecting outside pocket).

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Content Relevant URLs by vBSEO 3.6.0