Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Imago side pockets

What does fit in the Imago side pockets besides Lara bars?

Not my old style iPod, not my Treo in its holster.

Help! Fans of the Imago unite and share some of the ways you utilize these mini pockets.

TOM BIHN Crew (we work here) Darcy's Avatar
    I use the side pockets for my first generation iPod, my cell phone, and sunglasses.
    Current Carry: Founder's Briefcase (every day carry), Small Cafe Bag (every day carry), Shop Bags (groceries, extra random stuff), Aeronaut 45 (travel), Synapse 19 (day hikes), Smart Alec (longer day hikes), Skookum Dog Road Duffel (Medium) (travel), Clear Organizer Wallet, Travel Stuff Sacks, Organizer Cubes

I use them for my cell phone, and sometimes for my video iPod (but in its iSkin case, it barely fits).

I've used the side pockets for a strange variety of things. So far I think I've put my crochet hooks, my camera, my ipod, a small bottle of hand lotion and my mail box key in the side pockets (not all together, except for the case of the latter two). I think the most convenient uses out of that list were the crochet hooks and the camera.

My cellphone's always in my pocket and none of my handheld gaming devices fit there.

I use one pocket for my cell phone and the other pocket I stuffed a small 1st aid kit and swiss army knife I bought at REI.
    Tom Welch > Mesa, Arizona, USA
    Author of 101 Financial Ratios 5.0
    Travel Lite & Smart

Volunteer Moderator
    One pocket gets the cell phone (Samsung a930, fits even with a plastic case around it), the other gets my digital camera (Olympus SP700, naked). Or sometimes my sunglasses.

For now, my Motorola RAZR in one -- sunglasses or swiss army knife and little mini flashlight in other. I'm nervous about banging/breaking my glasses in the side pocket.

I just got a Cingular 8525 phone yesterday, and am very pleased that it fits in the Imago side pockets!
    Current Carry: Founder's Briefcase (every day carry), Small Cafe Bag (every day carry), Shop Bags (groceries, extra random stuff), Aeronaut 45 (travel), Synapse 19 (day hikes), Smart Alec (longer day hikes), Skookum Dog Road Duffel (Medium) (travel), Clear Organizer Wallet, Travel Stuff Sacks, Organizer Cubes

iPod mini on one side, sunglasses on the other.

currently kept in the imago sidepockets: cell phone(a blackjack from cingular) on the side that's in the front when the bag hangs under my arm, and in the back pocket is the spare battery/other backplate for the phone...

darcy, how do you like the 8525? I had the 8125 until an unfortunate accident with a body of water... I loved it

thought about upgrading to the 8525, but couldn't justify the price since the 3g network hasn't rolled out in the capital district of new york, so decided to go with the black jack, which is a slick little phone

j

Update: digital camera in one side, iPod mini on the other.

Quote Originally Posted by scholar View Post
    darcy, how do you like the 8525? I had the 8125 until an unfortunate accident with a body of water... I loved it
    I like it a lot. It is accident prone, though -- the phone. I dropped mine the second I walked out of the store, and I don't do things like that. I've since dropped it again. Totally the phone's fault. I'm definitely going to keep it away from bodies of water.

Volunteer Moderator
    Ooo, are we updating? In that case, I've found I'm not using the digital camera as often now, and so it's:

Samsung A930 cell phone on one side, Surefire E2E flashlight on the other.

Oh, and re: Darcy above, I totally buy your story about the accident prone phone. Mine is like that too! =P

Quote Originally Posted by Just View Post
    Oh, and re: Darcy above, I totally buy your story about the accident prone phone. Mine is like that too! =P
    Isn't it crazy?! I never dropped or dinged my iPod, there's not a scratch on my Powerbook (though I do always carry it in a Brain Cell)....somehow I've ended up with the "Cingular 8525 -- Evel Knievel edition".

Quote Originally Posted by Darcy View Post
    Isn't it crazy?! I never dropped or dinged my iPod, there's not a scratch on my Powerbook (though I do always carry it in a Brain Cell)....somehow I've ended up with the "Cingular 8525 -- Evel Knievel edition".
    however, if htc made the 8525 like the 8125, it will be scarred, but take all the damage you throw at it, except for water...

almost as tough as my beloved samsungs, and the construction worker versions of the nextel bleeper phones...

j

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Content Relevant URLs by vBSEO 3.6.0