Shop Tom Bihn
1-800-729-9607
emailus@tombihn.com
Tom Bihn Forums: Community discussion on travel bags, laptop bags, and backpacks. Tom Bihn has been designing and making bags since 1972. The best materials and innovative construction.

Like Tree9Likes
  • 1 Post By A.D.D.i.c.t.
  • 1 Post By Linden
  • 1 Post By Jaraxte
  • 1 Post By Moose
  • 3 Post By spamjam
  • 1 Post By adalangdon
  • 1 Post By Muni_Jedi

Thread: What's left in Solar?

What's left in Solar?

I love Solar, so I'm wondering if I've missed anything that's still available. I think there are Travel Stuff Sacks and Yarn Stuff Sacks in solar still for sale. If anyone notices anything else, please give me a shout.
    What's better than o-rings? More o-rings.

The 8 inch key strap in Solar is still there I believe. As a fellow solar lover, I think that's it aside from the stuff sacks.
    K9TB likes this.

It looks to me like the Navy/Solar Side Effect is still available, but the 8 inch Key Strap was listed as out of stock in the 12/11 entry in the Backorder Updates thread.

Perhaps there are also Solar Organizer Pouches of some sort?
    K9TB likes this.

Hannah mentioned two Co-Pilots in Black/Solar last week, but you'd have to call in or email.

Not sure if they were snatched up at this point.
    K9TB likes this.

Your best bet is probably to call and see if there is the odd bag hanging around.
    K9TB likes this.
    List exceeds allowed characters. So I'll just say I'm plum and kiwi loving FOT!

Yeah, I snagged a Solar Mini Clear Organizer Pouch at the store the other day and noticed at least one other Solar pouch (maybe a solid small??) in the showroom. Don't know what they had in the stock room. Call them and ask.

There may well be some pocket pouches with Solar-- I got a Black/Solar PP with my order late last month.
    K9TB likes this.
    Wishlist: Black (Cordura)/UV S25; Aubergine/Steel SE; new 200D & 400D Dyneema fabrics; Imago v. 2

I just got a med OP in Solar.
    K9TB likes this.

Content Relevant URLs by vBSEO 3.6.0