Thread: Archetype Envy

Archetype Envy

I know the archetype is made specifically for Macs but will it fit any "regular" laptops. I use a size 4 brain cell which is very functional but it's missing something when compared to the archetype.

TOM BIHN Crew (we work here) Darcy's Avatar
    Unless your PC laptop has the exact same dimensions of a Mac laptop, no, it won't fit. Sorry! We might make the Archetype in more sizes in the future...
    U.S. / Canada 1-800-729-9607 / Other countries: +1-206-652-4123
    Siquid mantica non capit, domi relinquendum est.

The Archetype 17" MBP seems to fit my T60p 15.4 widescreen pretty well. It leaves a little space on the sides which help with cooling when using the laptop in this case. The computer does not move around in the bag at all. This is because the edges on the archetype (where they start to curve) intersect perfectly with the square edges of the T60p, so it does not allow the computer to move at all. BTW this is with the 9 cell battery which sticks out of the back of the computer a little. The archetype also fits my 14.1 T61p non widescreen perfectly I can even fit my ac adapter (in a small pouch) right next to it.

Last edited by kount; 09-21-2007 at 05:39 PM.

TOM BIHN Crew (we work here) Darcy's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by kount View Post
    The Archetype 17" MBP seems to fit my T60p 15.4 widescreen pretty well.
    That's great to know -- thanks for the pictures! We'll update our Archetype laptop bag fit guide with this new information.
    U.S. / Canada 1-800-729-9607 / Other countries: +1-206-652-4123
    Siquid mantica non capit, domi relinquendum est.