Shop Tom Bihn
1-800-729-9607
emailus@tombihn.com
Tom Bihn Forums: Community discussion on travel bags, laptop bags, and backpacks. Tom Bihn has been designing and making bags since 1972. The best materials and innovative construction.

Like Tree77Likes
  • 31 Post By brendabethman
  • 7 Post By A.D.D.i.c.t.
  • 8 Post By brendabethman
  • 8 Post By Pokilani
  • 2 Post By nsh
  • 3 Post By blackbird
  • 9 Post By gulfcoastgal
  • 9 Post By Darcy

Thread: Shout Out to the Folks at TB!

Shout Out to the Folks at TB!

I just needed to post and say how amazing everyone at Tom Bihn is -- I know Friday and today (heck, and the next few weeks) must be CRAZY there what with the holidays and the frenzy over Friday's debuts. Nonetheless, Darcy takes the time to read all our posts and console us when we miss ordering a coveted bag (and let's face it, there are far worse fates than waiting until February for a bag), while Tom and Luke have patiently and promptly (like, within seconds!) replied to my several emails today asking questions, changing orders, requesting earlier shipping for non-backordered items, etc. -- all while demonstrating good humor and kindness. This kind of customer service is rare and one of the reasons I plan on sticking around. So, thanks for being awesome!

Much agreed! The whole crew is so awesome! Luke and Paul helped me build the perfect order, with almost instant response times.

Thanks!

Quote Originally Posted by A.D.D.i.c.t. View Post
    Much agreed! The whole crew is so awesome! Luke and Paul helped me build the perfect order, with almost instant response times.

Thanks!
    Yes, instant! I am awe of their ability to wrangle orders and answer email instantaneously. I may need to visit Seattle for a lesson as my email response times are, well, a wee bit longer.

A bazillion likes for this. I can't think of a better company than TB. And no better forum than this one too.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

nsh
    Amen! They rock.

They are the raddest bunch!
    Collections:
    EDC for Work: SA (with cache) + CP (with workout gear) + SE
    EDC for Play: SA + SE/CP + SE
    Travel: SA + SE + CP
    Organisation: Large + Medium YSS, Small + Medium DOP, 3DCO, 3DMO, Small WFPC, TT, Q-Kit!
    Favorite TB colors: black dyneema, forest + conifer, wasabi, iberian, olive, burnt orange
    On my wish list: Large WFPC, Snake Charmer, DLBP, Q-Kits + LS (for my crafty sister)

TB has an amazing company
    OCD attention to details
    A CEO treetop vision to things only few can see ahead and all around
    Commitment to quality
    And the unique special leadership quality that has a troop full of dedicated superstars who work for him with sparkle in their heart knowing they are turning out amazing products
    Stellar customer service lightening fast processing and shipping and put that special sparkly essence in each item
    That makes us fall
    Deeply
    Truly
    In love
    With the whole TB vision
    Yup
    Sending love from Texas to TB
    Last edited by gulfcoastgal; 12-01-2014 at 08:59 PM.

TOM BIHN Crew (we work here) Darcy's Avatar
    Aw geez you guys! This is much appreciated and has already been emailed throughout the company. You made everyone's day! And thank you guys for being so awesome.
    Current Carry: Skookum Dog Citizen Canine prototype, Founder's Briefcase (every day carry), Small Cafe Bag (every day carry), Shop Bags (groceries, extra random stuff), Aeronaut 45 (travel), Synapse 19 (day hikes), Smart Alec (longer day hikes), Skookum Dog Road Duffel (Medium) (travel), Clear Organizer Wallet, Travel Stuff Sacks, Organizer Cubes

Content Relevant URLs by vBSEO 3.6.0