Shop Tom Bihn
1-800-729-9607
emailus@tombihn.com
Tom Bihn Forums: Community discussion on travel bags, laptop bags, and backpacks. Tom Bihn has been designing and making bags since 1972. The best materials and innovative construction.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    TOM BIHN Crew (we work here) Darcy's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Foggy Morn View Post
    Any word on when the new Buzz will be available in Plum? Don't want to miss it.
    Plum Buzz's should be available in late June. Any suggestions on colors to pair with the Plum? Steel/Plum, Navy/Plum, Kelly/Plum, Cocoa/Plum, Sapphire/Plum, Olive/Plum, Black/Plum.....
    Current Carry: Skookum Dog Citizen Canine prototype, Founder's Briefcase (every day carry), Small Cafe Bag (every day carry), Shop Bags (groceries, extra random stuff), Aeronaut 45 (travel), Synapse 19 (day hikes), Smart Alec (longer day hikes), Skookum Dog Road Duffel (Medium) (travel), Clear Organizer Wallet, Travel Stuff Sacks, Organizer Cubes

Quote Originally Posted by Darcy View Post
    Plum Buzz's should be available in late June. Any suggestions on colors to pair with the Plum? Steel/Plum, Navy/Plum, Kelly/Plum, Cocoa/Plum, Sapphire/Plum, Olive/Plum, Black/Plum.....
    I think that Steel/Plum, Navy/Plum, Sapphire/Plum, Black/Plum would all be extremely hot, Sapphire/Plum being the hottest of all.

Whith those 5 colors pairs, a gal or a guy are all set up to match their wardrobe and their other Tom Bihn bags in a classy and hip way.

The best thing about Tom Bihn's color is that they are nicely unisex and not as loud as a late seventies outfit, the exception being the new limited edition ego strips.

Olive/Plum,Kelly/Plum, Cocoa/Plum would not be my cup of tea since I don't like warm/cool color combination.

One of the reply of this thread says that the Plum/Wasabi combo is really great, I find it a very fashionable look.
    Last edited by backpack; 05-09-2007 at 06:44 AM.

Thanks, Darcy. I'll keep a lookout.

I think the Wasabi looks great with the Plum. I have a large Café Bag with that combo and love it. Also, my Brain Cell is in Wasabi as is my large pouch and I think they both work very nicely with the Plum items I have.

So I'd vote for at least the interior being Wasabi with the exterior maybe Black/Steel/Plum (the way the old ones are).
    Last edited by Foggy Morn; 05-10-2007 at 05:36 PM.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Content Relevant URLs by vBSEO 3.6.0