Shop Tom Bihn
1-800-729-9607
emailus@tombihn.com
Tom Bihn Forums: Community discussion on travel bags, laptop bags, and backpacks. Tom Bihn has been designing and making bags since 1972. The best materials and innovative construction.

Like Tree7Likes
  • 2 Post By nsh
  • 2 Post By Janine
  • 2 Post By Janine
  • 1 Post By nsh

Thread: Janine/nsh- where are all the o rings on the PU?

Janine/nsh- where are all the o rings on the PU?

From the pictures, I see 2 o rings at the top of each large side compartment, and 1 in the big middle compartment. Where are the rest of the O-rings? Any in the small zipped pocket?
    So far: LS in black dyneema/iberian , SE in black/iberian and coyote/steel, SSB in black dyneema, Vintage Buzz in black and numerous pouches, 3D cubes, straps. Still waiting for the perfect weekender bag.

nsh
    Hi Sturbridge- good question. I *think* I got this right and didn't miss any in counting 10 o-rings.

There are 2 o-rings at the top of each large side compartment and 4 inside the middle big compartment (2 on each side of the compartment). In addition, each of the tiny zip pockets (located on front and back of bag) have an o-ring.

Quote Originally Posted by sturbridge View Post
    From the pictures, I see 2 o rings at the top of each large side compartment, and 1 in the big middle compartment. Where are the rest of the O-rings? Any in the small zipped pocket?

There are o-rings out the wazoo!

In the small zippered pockets outside: one o-ring at the top.

In the big zippered pockets outside: 2 o-rings, one each on the seams where the dividers are sewn in.

In the main compartment: 4 total, also at the seams where the pockets are sewn in.

Total: 10! You'll never lose a thing...provided you remember to tether it!
    -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Inigo Montoya: You keep using that word. I do not think it means what you think it means.

JINX! Hahahah!

I'm glad we gave the same answer! :-)
    nsh and Orangeboys like this.
    -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Inigo Montoya: You keep using that word. I do not think it means what you think it means.

nsh
    I am so sleep deprived right now (Leila just got over croup)...that I had to triple count the number of rings! haha. Glad we got the same answer too

Quote Originally Posted by Janine View Post
    JINX! Hahahah!

I'm glad we gave the same answer! :-)

Content Relevant URLs by vBSEO 3.6.0