Shop Tom Bihn
1-800-729-9607
emailus@tombihn.com
Tom Bihn Forums: Community discussion on travel bags, laptop bags, and backpacks. Tom Bihn has been designing and making bags since 1972. The best materials and innovative construction.

Like Tree22Likes
  • 10 Post By Duster
  • 1 Post By Duster
  • 11 Post By Darcy

Thread: Tom's name on TV......

Tom's name on TV......

It was great to see Tom Bihn listed in the credits at the end of the Kennedy Centre - Mark Twain award for Jay Leno. No doubt we'll see Jay sporting a new Tri-Star or Aeronaut in the near future.

I missed it. Please say more.
    The stockpile keeps growing...I'm in serious trouble.

Tom's name was listed in the credits at the end of the show, in the section where they were thanking sponsors and others. The show was broadcast on PBS, but I'm not sure if or when they will be airing the program again.
    nsh likes this.

TOM BIHN Crew (we work here) Darcy's Avatar
    That's so cool that you spotted that, Duster! We're so excited every year to provide bags to the attendees of the Mark Twain award's. Such a great event.
    Current Carry: Skookum Dog Citizen Canine prototype, Founder's Briefcase (every day carry), Small Cafe Bag (every day carry), Shop Bags (groceries, extra random stuff), Aeronaut 45 (travel), Synapse 19 (day hikes), Smart Alec (longer day hikes), Skookum Dog Road Duffel (Medium) (travel), Clear Organizer Wallet, Travel Stuff Sacks, Organizer Cubes

Content Relevant URLs by vBSEO 3.6.0