Volunteer Moderator

New forum images --> TB Desktop Wallpapers

I love the new images added to the forum layout. That said, I just had a brilliant idea! =) Tom Bihn desktop wallpapers, featuring different TB bags! Who's with me?

Why are we just crazy about these bags? Is it the way we feel all organized with our things tidily tucked away? Is it the memories we have of the places we've traveled with our TB bags? I am fascinated by the concept that I might really be interested in a TB wallpaper.

Quote Originally Posted by Skylark View Post
    Why are we just crazy about these bags? Is it the way we feel all organized with our things tidily tucked away? Is it the memories we have of the places we've traveled with our TB bags? I am fascinated by the concept that I might really be interested in a TB wallpaper.

Being new to the forum, I can contest to the fact that the company name Tom Bihn Portable Culture is perfect! Honestly most of us are here because we couldn't find anything on the market that worked quite right. Tom built bags that he would carry. So instead of some "design" studio developing a bag for a client (I.E. Targus); Tom takes a unique personal spin on what he would like to see, and what he would like his product to do. He gets in the trenches and builds the bags from scratch. Then he tears them down, and rebuilds them untill he likes it.
    That dedication to detail, and willingness to change something that isn't working quite right or simply needs imporvment makes this truly a "cultural experience".

I'm glad I found them, and can't wait till my first one arrives. It's driving me nuts waiting for it! .
    Using a: Super Ego (Black, Steel, Wasabi) with seat belt strip (Wasabi), and alternate reflective Strip. Black BrainCell, Wasabi Snake Charmer, Cork Small Organizer Pouch, and Olive green medium organizer pouch.

I'd rather them work on more interesting pics of their products (like the model shots they have for the new strap). The community here could always make a wallpaper using the shots of their own bags. As much as I like the products I wouldn't want a wallpaper temping me to buy new stuff.

TOM BIHN Crew (we work here) Darcy's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Just View Post
    I love the new images added to the forum layout. That said, I just had a brilliant idea! =) Tom Bihn desktop wallpapers, featuring different TB bags! Who's with me?
    Yay! I'm glad you like them. We'll be adding more pictures of people wearing the bags, people in the factory, etc. to the Web site soon. Three of the pictures in the series of images (the guy wearing the Buzz, the angled picture of the guy with an ID bag, and the picture of someone sitting on grass by a lake with their bag) were shot by Imago Metrics.

I think desktop wallpapers (and screen savers!) are a great idea, and I also like renegadeot's suggestion that you guys create your own! hehe.
    Current Carry: Skookum Dog Citizen Canine prototype, Founder's Briefcase (every day carry), Small Cafe Bag (every day carry), Shop Bags (groceries, extra random stuff), Aeronaut 45 (travel), Synapse 19 (day hikes), Smart Alec (longer day hikes), Skookum Dog Road Duffel (Medium) (travel), Clear Organizer Wallet, Travel Stuff Sacks, Organizer Cubes

Content Relevant URLs by vBSEO 3.6.0