Shop Tom Bihn
1-800-729-9607
emailus@tombihn.com
Tom Bihn Forums: Community discussion on travel bags, laptop bags, and backpacks. Tom Bihn has been designing and making bags since 1972. The best materials and innovative construction.

Like Tree16Likes
  • 3 Post By sturbridge
  • 2 Post By scribe
  • 11 Post By Darcy

Thread: Darn- no small or medium Qkit (yet)

Darn- no small or medium Qkit (yet)

On another thread , someone was speculating that there could be additional Q kits coming, as there is a drop down box for size now. I already have several ideas in mind for one of those, so I'm volunteering to be a product tester and take lots of pictures if and when those are available.
    So far: LS in black dyneema/iberian , SE in black/iberian and coyote/steel, SSB in black dyneema, Vintage Buzz in black and numerous pouches, 3D cubes, straps. Still waiting for the perfect weekender bag.

I had the same thought exactly. I would like medium size one.

Maybe the potential new size(s) will debut with the Parental Unit? I imagine that larger Q-Kits would be perfect for wrangling small toys, etc.
    Collections:
    Work EDC: SE + S19 (summer); SE + SA (winter)
    Leisure: some combination of SE/SCB/MCB/Swift/LS/FJN/DLBC/Imago/SSB
    Travel: WF + Pilot/DLBP + SE/SCB or SA + SE/SCB
    General organisation: More pouches, stuff sacks and cubes than you can shake a keystrap at!
    Favourite TB colours: aubergine, forest (sniff!), linen, wasabi, UV
    Hoping for: FJN for iPad Mini + Moleskine; a Linen Side Effect; the return of Portable Culture!

I'm with you. I love my QKit and find my older Kit incredibly useful for holding cords and power supplies. I'm sure I could find many uses for an in-between sized one.

TOM BIHN Crew (we work here) Darcy's Avatar
    We hear you, and there's a new size of Q-Kit in the works. No release date yet, though...
    Current Carry: Skookum Dog Citizen Canine prototype, Founder's Briefcase (every day carry), Small Cafe Bag (every day carry), Shop Bags (groceries, extra random stuff), Aeronaut 45 (travel), Synapse 19 (day hikes), Smart Alec (longer day hikes), Skookum Dog Road Duffel (Medium) (travel), Clear Organizer Wallet, Travel Stuff Sacks, Organizer Cubes

Content Relevant URLs by vBSEO 3.6.0