Like Tree4Likes
  • 4 Post By RhoFro

Thread: Grocery Bags in the News

Grocery Bags in the News

I am so glad I have an army of Tom Bihn Shop Bags! Way it's going to be - California bans single use plastic grocery bags.
    ~ one of virtually everything ~ Happy victim of Tom Bihn mind control

This happened in Seattle (city limits) a while back and while it's taken some getting used to, I actually love it. I have a stash of collapsible/stuff-able re-useable bags and they roll up so small that I almost always have one with me. I walk everywhere and find that the re-usable ones are actually easier to carry than plastic bags, too, because mine have good shoulder straps so there's no thin plastic handles digging into your hands. Not to mention much less risk of breakage.
    Rambling On. . . . .

I heard this and I think it's great. I adore my Shop Bags and I also have a couple of stuffable bags. My favorite non-TB bag is the tiny Granite Gear Air Bag which has a clip that pairs perfectly with an O-ring.

I am totally in love with my BAGGU shop bags ...pretty colors and very compact when folded.
    never skate faster than your guardian angel can fly....black and gold til I'm dead and cold....

Content Relevant URLs by vBSEO 3.6.0