Like Tree4Likes
  • 4 Post By AVService

Thread: Hanging Snake Charmer

Hanging Snake Charmer

Anybody worked out a good way to "hang" a Snake Charmer at the top of a bag (Brain Bag in this instance)? Seems like it would fit well there, but doesn't have o-ring mounts or whatever...

Thoughts?

Carabiner clips? Or keystraps? I have a key strap attached to one of the zippers in my Swift, but you might also loop it through the webbing straps.

Quote Originally Posted by bdillahu View Post
    Anybody worked out a good way to "hang" a Snake Charmer at the top of a bag (Brain Bag in this instance)? Seems like it would fit well there, but doesn't have o-ring mounts or whatever...

Thoughts?
    I usually carry books in the front portion of the BB and the snake charmer sits nicely on top of the books. It would be nice to suspend it if there wen't enough books though...

I thought this might be about a new Yoga Stance/pose/style or something when I first read the title?

Trial pack

Quote Originally Posted by AVService View Post
    I thought this might be about a new Yoga Stance/pose/style or something when I first read the title?
    :-)

Well, a quick trial pack of what I need to carry shoes that it does indeed just sit on top of the stuff pretty nicely, so probably just go with that tactic.

Thanks all!

I attach my Snake Charmer to a Quiver's webbing loops by running a 1" Single Gate Keeper clip through the SC's loops on each side. The Brain Bag has the same strips of webbing loops, so this should work with it.

Content Relevant URLs by vBSEO 3.6.0