Empire Builder for 17"?

So, I'll keep it simple. I have a HP Pavilion dv9000us series notebook and really want it to work with the Empire Builder. As far as I can tell the only bags offered that it -will- work in are the Super Ego/2XL Brain Cell and Brain Bag/2XL Soft Cell. Any chances that there will be an Empire Builder option for me? Could I make it work in the EB or am I going to have to buy a new computer just to show off my bag?

Keep up the good work.

[fingers crossed]
    Last edited by ChattyPuma; 02-22-2007 at 06:48 AM.

TOM BIHN Crew (we work here) Darcy's Avatar
    Hi!

We will be introducing a new size of Soft Cell soon - Size 2M. The 2M Soft Cell will be designed specifically to fit 17" PC laptops such as yours.

There is a small chance the horizontal Size 2M Soft Cell will fit in the Empire Builder, but before I promise that, we'd have to physically test it on our end.

I expect we will have a sample of the 2M Soft Cell in late March or early-mid April. I'll give you a for-sure answer then.

Until then, the Size 2XL Brain Cell with the Super Ego or the Size 2XL Soft Cell with the Brain Bag/Smart Alec would be your best bet.
    Current Carry: Skookum Dog Citizen Canine prototype, Founder's Briefcase (every day carry), Small Cafe Bag (every day carry), Shop Bags (groceries, extra random stuff), Aeronaut 45 (travel), Synapse 19 (day hikes), Smart Alec (longer day hikes), Skookum Dog Road Duffel (Medium) (travel), Clear Organizer Wallet, Travel Stuff Sacks, Organizer Cubes

Quote Originally Posted by ChattyPuma View Post
    ... or am I going to have to buy a new computer just to show off my bag?...
    Now THAT is customer loyality!!

Volunteer Moderator
    Quote Originally Posted by grumpy3b View Post
    Now THAT is customer loyality!!
    LMAO... and here I am, wanting very badly to buy a MacBook for the past how many months just so that I can finally buy a TB Brain Cell for myself! =D

Content Relevant URLs by vBSEO 3.6.0