Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
Like Tree36Likes

Thread: I see a new grey option on the Synapse 19--PICS??!

I see a new grey option on the Synapse 19--PICS??!

Ok, it is now an option on the Synapse 19 for the grey/UV, and I GOTTA HAVE A PICTURE!!! Please?

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! My credit card hates you for pointing this out, but I'm doing a happy dance because grey/UV is the S19 combo I've been hoping for. Pre-ordered mine already.

Darcy posted a pic of an in-progress S25 in gray in this thread: Is Grey a new color option?

Edit: so excited I can't even spell
    Last edited by Meglet; 09-11-2014 at 03:29 PM.
    Rambling On. . . . .

that is a lovely pic, but MORE, please!! with the UV peaking out, maybe?

Oh no! It's exactly what I hoped/feared. I think I'm going to need to order that...

Ordered!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Ordered! I asked for an Aubergine Q-kit as well. Did not want it to be lonely in the box.

Quote Originally Posted by Tiviander View Post
    Ordered! I asked for an Aubergine Q-kit as well. Did not want it to be lonely in the box.
    I asked for a Q-kit too!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

TOM BIHN Crew (we work here) Darcy's Avatar
    First official photos of a finished bag in Grey -- meet the Synapse 25 in Grey/Wasabi (which, btw, is in stock and ready to ship):

Name:  s25grey1.jpg
Views: 607
Size:  43.5 KB

Name:  s25grey2.jpg
Views: 601
Size:  49.4 KB
    Current Carry: Skookum Dog Citizen Canine prototype, Founder's Briefcase (every day carry), Small Cafe Bag (every day carry), Shop Bags (groceries, extra random stuff), Aeronaut 45 (travel), Synapse 19 (day hikes), Smart Alec (longer day hikes), Skookum Dog Road Duffel (Medium) (travel), Clear Organizer Wallet, Travel Stuff Sacks, Organizer Cubes

I've been waiting for this since Grey was announced *does best Kermit arm flail* yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay!

Very nice! I'd jump on this if not for the fact that Grey looks like it will show dirt very well; my Burnt Orange S25 already has various obvious stains on the bottom. Can't wait for the Grey BB.

Quote Originally Posted by adalangdon View Post
    Very nice! I'd jump on this if not for the fact that Grey looks like it will show dirt very well; my Burnt Orange S25 already has various obvious stains on the bottom. Can't wait for the Grey BB.
    adalangdon, I had been thinking the same thing about grey and dirt/stains, which is leading me to think I should switch to the black dyneema/UV--I love UV so much and have to have it. I am also totally in love with black dyneema, but I already have the DLBP in that color. Choices...

I thought of this a little, but honestly after barely a month my black S19 actually is showing more "spots" than my grey messenger bag ever did. So far everything has brushed off OK, but I've definitely had more issues with the black than I expected. Besides, around here cat hair is a bigger problem than dirt, so the lighter color will definitely help.

Bring on the grey!
    Last edited by Meglet; 09-12-2014 at 12:55 PM.
    Rambling On. . . . .

Quote Originally Posted by Meglet View Post
    I thought of this a little, but honestly after barely a month my black S19 actually is showing more "spots" than my grey messenger bag ever did. So far everything has brushed off OK, but I've definitely had more issues with the black than I expected. Besides, around here cat hair is a bigger problem than dirt, so the lighter color will definitely help.

Bring on the grey!
    Thanks, Meglet. I have a dog, but she doesn't shed. I, on the other hand, shed like crazy. I suppose a protective spray would help with dirt too.

I still can't decide on the 19 vs 25. I am tending toward the 25. I am only 5'4", so seeing the description that the 25 is for 5'6" and up made me worry a bit, but based on the bag length, I think it will be ok, and I would like the extra space. hmm.

Quote Originally Posted by luvdabags View Post
    I still can't decide on the 19 vs 25. I am tending toward the 25. I am only 5'4", so seeing the description that the 25 is for 5'6" and up made me worry a bit, but based on the bag length, I think it will be ok, and I would like the extra space. hmm.
    I'm 5'5 and I have the 25. I think it looks ok on me, and I don't have an issue carrying it.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Content Relevant URLs by vBSEO 3.6.0