Like Tree12Likes
  • 1 Post By mrae
  • 2 Post By GoStanford
  • 2 Post By Ilkyway
  • 5 Post By moriond
  • 2 Post By Ilkyway

Thread: What is this?

What is this?

I was in the basement getting my Aeronaut and found a TB product that I don't remember buying and don't see on the site. Does anyone remember this: It's flat, about 9x12. One side has a zipper that goes across and the inside is slightly padded. The other side has 2 small zipper pockets at an angle that are ultrasuede inside. And it comes with a strap.
    I know it's not a brain cell since I have a couple of those. Is it a cache?
    Janine likes this.

I'm sure moriond will know... do you have a picture?
    Satisfied owner of: Azalea Swift & LS, Blk/Plum Swift, Cork LS, Blk/UV LS, Synapse 19 & Co-Pilot, Steel/UV Pilot, Fst/Stl Tri-Star, Fst/Blk/UV SA, UV PCSB, Plum SE, FJN, & SCB, Aubergine WF, LS & Kit, Trvl Trays, Passport Pouches, and Shop Bags in all colors , Multiplying OPs

Breve for iPad?

Hi hi, what fun to re-explore a TB bag and not to have to buy it. What color does it have?

Volunteer Moderator
    Quote Originally Posted by mrae View Post
    I was in the basement getting my Aeronaut and found a TB product that I don't remember buying and don't see on the site. Does anyone remember this: It's flat, about 9x12. One side has a zipper that goes across and the inside is slightly padded. The other side has 2 small zipper pockets at an angle that are ultrasuede inside. And it comes with a strap.
    I know it's not a brain cell since I have a couple of those. Is it a cache?
    Quote Originally Posted by GoStanford View Post
    Breve for iPad?
    @GoStanford is correct: that sounds like the Breve for iPad that was originally released in March 2011 in the colors Steel, Kiwi, and Black Ballistic Nylon. Later it was also offered in Navy, Cardinal and Forest, and finally in Cork before it was retired.

@maverick's video showing the Kiwi Breve can be seen here:

The back zippered pocket held the iPad, and the front two pockets could be used to hold your iPhone and charger accessories/cables.

That 1" wide strap is a very convenient size that I use with the Side Effect and the Packing Cube Shoulder Bag, since it's not as wide as the Standard Strap for these lighter weight bags, but us also not as likely to tangle as the 5/8" strap. This is an old picture that shows this strap used with a Packing Cube Shoulder Bag. The wider 1" strap of a Cafe Bag is shown in the top left corner for comparison.

HTH moriond

Ah that strap... I so hope it will reapear some day. You have mentioned it once or twice and it would be so perfect for a havy UMP or SE or like in your picture the PCSB... sigh.

Ilkyway
    tpnl and vivelly like this.

Yes. That's it. A kiwi Breve. I use a mini now but I think that will work even if a bit big.

Thank you

Content Relevant URLs by vBSEO 3.6.0