Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 19
Like Tree67Likes

Thread: Is it just me, or has it been a bit quiet...

  1. #1
    Registered User
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Posts
    302

    Is it just me, or has it been a bit quiet...

    I have not noticed much in the way of comments from the TB staff lately. What are they up to? Why so quiet? Is something a brewin'??

  2. #2
    Registered User
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Location
    New York
    Posts
    167
    I hope they have something new cooking but I'd guess that it's really just a combination of filling orders for the new product, starting to stockpile product for the upcoming holiday season, and summer vacations. But I really do hope I'm wrong and that they're working on a secret new project…in aubergine/UV

  3. #3
    Registered User
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Posts
    401
    Quote Originally Posted by jess View Post
    secret new project…in aubergine/UV
    Now, now...orange Dyneema takes a while to perfect. Let's be patient.

  4. #4
    Registered User jalegg's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2014
    Location
    South East United States
    Posts
    18
    Quote Originally Posted by GoStanford View Post
    Now, now...orange Dyneema takes a while to perfect. Let's be patient.
    I would buy almost anything in Orange Dyneema!!!

    Aeronaut 45 & Night Flight TD - Aubergine / Wasabi
    Go Tigers!
    T1D

  5. #5
    Registered User
    Join Date
    Jun 2014
    Posts
    105
    Quote Originally Posted by jalegg View Post
    I would buy almost anything in Orange Dyneema!!!

    I would too!

  6. #6
    Registered User
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Posts
    191
    Quote Originally Posted by jalegg View Post
    I would buy almost anything in Orange Dyneema!!!
    Hoping for Plum with bright orange dyneema interior to complete the Halloween Barney look that your tigers wear?
    jess and Dandelion like this.

  7. #7
    Registered User nukediver's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    Metuchen, NJ
    Posts
    376
    Quote Originally Posted by Dandelion View Post
    I would too!
    Me too also!

  8. #8
    Registered User
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Location
    New York
    Posts
    167
    I'm not all about the orange but if there were a turquoise dyneema *swoons*

  9. #9
    Registered User adalangdon's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Posts
    376
    Quote Originally Posted by jess View Post
    I'm not all about the orange but if there were a turquoise dyneema *swoons*
    I sure wouldn't mind a light blue or turquoise shade! It's easy to match with other colours, just as the current dyneema colours are, and would be a nice replacement for dear departed Nordic. Orange is nice, but IMHO goes well with fewer colours.

  10. #10
    Registered User
    Join Date
    Jul 2014
    Location
    Wisconsin
    Posts
    220
    Yes! Turquoise!

  11. #11
    TOM BIHN Crew (we work here) Darcy's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2003
    Location
    The far west
    Posts
    4,427
    Quote Originally Posted by jess View Post
    I hope they have something new cooking but I'd guess that it's really just a combination of filling orders for the new product, starting to stockpile product for the upcoming holiday season, and summer vacations. But I really do hope I'm wrong and that they're working on a secret new project…in aubergine/UV
    You are right and wrong: we are pretty busy filling orders for the new bags, making bags for the holiday season, and going on vacation (September is a favorite month for that around here). That said, we're also working on new designs and testing a few of the prototypes on those vacations... some may debut as early as mid-November, but most you'll see sometime next year.
    Current Carry: Skookum Dog Citizen Canine prototype, Founder's Briefcase (every day carry), Small Cafe Bag (every day carry), Shop Bags (groceries, extra random stuff), Aeronaut 45 (travel), Synapse 19 (day hikes), Smart Alec (longer day hikes), Skookum Dog Road Duffel (Medium) (travel), Clear Organizer Wallet, Travel Stuff Sacks, Organizer Cubes

  12. #12
    Registered User jalegg's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2014
    Location
    South East United States
    Posts
    18
    Quote Originally Posted by autolycus View Post
    Hoping for Plum with bright orange dyneema interior to complete the Halloween Barney look that your tigers wear?
    Yes Plum/orange anything would be awesome! I'm not sure where this Barney character comes into the equation in reference to my Tigers... -_-

    Aeronaut 45 & Night Flight TD - Aubergine / Wasabi
    Go Tigers!
    T1D

  13. #13
    Registered User monkeylady's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Location
    Puget Sound region
    Posts
    785
    Quote Originally Posted by Darcy View Post
    You are right and wrong: we are pretty busy filling orders for the new bags, making bags for the holiday season, and going on vacation (September is a favorite month for that around here). That said, we're also working on new designs and testing a few of the prototypes on those vacations... some may debut as early as mid-November, but most you'll see sometime next year.
    Pant, pant, pant....I think I need some digitalis......
    The stockpile keeps growing...I'm in serious trouble.

  14. #14
    Registered User
    Join Date
    Jun 2014
    Posts
    105
    Quote Originally Posted by Darcy View Post
    You are right and wrong: we are pretty busy filling orders for the new bags, making bags for the holiday season, and going on vacation (September is a favorite month for that around here). That said, we're also working on new designs and testing a few of the prototypes on those vacations... some may debut as early as mid-November, but most you'll see sometime next year.
    hmmmm Brand new designs or changes to existing bags?

  15. #15
    Registered User
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Posts
    2,772
    Darcy
    Current Carry: Skookum Dog Citizen Canine prototype

    Oh yeah! Something is a brewin....

    Ever since I saw the last part posted by Luvdabags, I sing it country style.

    I knew there would be news, I was off the forum all day.
    luvdabags and jess like this.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Content Relevant URLs by vBSEO 3.6.0