Shop Tom Bihn
1-800-729-9607
emailus@tombihn.com
Tom Bihn Forums: Community discussion on travel bags, laptop bags, and backpacks. Tom Bihn has been designing and making bags since 1972. The best materials and innovative construction.

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast
    btw, ya mention adding an Ultimate Strap in the Ego's ad text but someone forgot to add a drop down box to add one on the order form in the ad. At least I can;t see one and after today I am not sure I see what I am seeing... [] I know EVERYONE'S a critic...

TOM BIHN Crew (we work here) Darcy's Avatar
    Both problems are now fixed!

What do you guys think of the new strip picture? Any suggestions for new strip colors/fabrics/patterns?

Current Carry: Skookum Dog Citizen Canine prototype, Founder's Briefcase (every day carry), Small Cafe Bag (every day carry), Shop Bags (groceries, extra random stuff), Aeronaut 45 (travel), Synapse 19 (day hikes), Smart Alec (longer day hikes), Skookum Dog Road Duffel (Medium) (travel), Clear Organizer Wallet, Travel Stuff Sacks, Organizer Cubes

Ok, I've decided on the Ego, but I have no idea what color to get. Hunter and Black are already out. I don't think I would care for the wasabi inside of the grape, though. Any one have any thoughts on the somewhat limited color selection?

Volunteer Moderator
    CRIMSON!!!!!!!

... I mean, I just ordered the Black/Crimson/Steel.

Smile

Ditto...with the snow leopard strap and seat belt buckle!

I have a question re: the seatbelt buckle: Is it possible to add a strip with the plastic buckle option and have both an interchangeable plastic buckle option and seatbelt buckle option?
    Last edited by suden; 02-18-2007 at 08:48 AM.

I ended up ordering the black/steel/deep blue with 4 different strap colors. That way I can always match my outfit.

Quote Originally Posted by suden View Post
    Ditto...with the snow leopard strap and seat belt buckle!

I have a question re: the seatbelt buckle: Is it possible to add a strip with the plastic buckle option and have both an interchangeable plastic buckle option and seatbelt buckle option?
    Yes, definitely. It's easy to remove the "male" side of the Duraflex buckle if you want to put the seatbelt buckle on. Or, put the "male" side of the Duraflex buckle back on when you want to use the Duraflex buckle.
    Current Carry: Skookum Dog Citizen Canine prototype, Founder's Briefcase (every day carry), Small Cafe Bag (every day carry), Shop Bags (groceries, extra random stuff), Aeronaut 45 (travel), Synapse 19 (day hikes), Smart Alec (longer day hikes), Skookum Dog Road Duffel (Medium) (travel), Clear Organizer Wallet, Travel Stuff Sacks, Organizer Cubes

Quote Originally Posted by Darcy View Post
    Yes, definitely. It's easy to remove the "male" side of the Duraflex buckle if you want to put the seatbelt buckle on. Or, put the "male" side of the Duraflex buckle back on when you want to use the Duraflex buckle.
    Well, that's good to know! So, since I've ordered the seat belt buckle with the bag, if I want to add another strip with the plastic buckle, is there an option for that? Or do I special order the duraflex buckle "ala carte"?

Quote Originally Posted by suden View Post
    Well, that's good to know! So, since I've ordered the seat belt buckle with the bag, if I want to add another strip with the plastic buckle, is there an option for that? Or do I special order the duraflex buckle "ala carte"?
    We include the "male" side of the Duraflex buckle with your bag even if you only order a seatbelt buckle strip and not a Duraflex strip, just in case you order a Duraflex strip in the future.

Then I'm all set...thanks!

Seems these are shipping early? Or am I just special? Maybe you guys are just shipping everything but my bag?

Quote Originally Posted by Alicia View Post
    Seems these are shipping early? Or am I just special? Maybe you guys are just shipping everything but my bag?
    Everyone who has a backorder for an Ego should have their order shipped today! Alex (TB Shipping Lead) made sure they are shipping out today, and is packaging your orders as I type.

You guys will be the first outside of the company (and people who stopped by our showroom to see an Ego) to have your hands on an Ego. Let us know what you think!
    Last edited by Darcy; 02-27-2007 at 03:11 PM.

Just got my shipping notice-yay, what a great surprise!

Yay! What a great surprise! I can't wait to get it!

Oh, man, I am so happy I will have it before my next trip. Now, if I could just get my new computer to put in it before then.
    Last edited by Alicia; 02-27-2007 at 03:18 PM.

If it is half (dems jokes) the bag the Super Ego is you will all be very happy. I have loved my Super Ego for well over a year and a smaller version might get my CC out in a NY minute.
    Do the Ego and Super Ego use the same strips? hmmmm...

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast

Content Relevant URLs by vBSEO 3.6.0