Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    I'm a litle confused on the straps. If you use the drop down to pick a different strap when you choose a bag (like the absolute strap) you won't get the standard too correct? And if you get it as an upgrade like that, it doesn't come with the hooks to connect to something like a brain cell that has the D links?

If you buy the Absolute strap, or the Quick ajusting strap on their own, they have the hooks, but you can still modify them to work on the Imago, or Ego, that don't have the D links? So if you get it on it's own, you could switch the straps around depending on your mood?

TOM BIHN Crew (we work here) Darcy's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by renegadeot View Post
    If you use the drop down to pick a different strap when you choose a bag (like the absolute strap) you won't get the standard too correct?
    Correct.

And if you get it as an upgrade like that, it doesn't come with the hooks to connect to something like a brain cell that has the D links?
    Correct. That's part of the reason the upgrade to the Absolute Strap is $15.00 on bags like the Imago, ID, Ego, or Super Ego, while buying the Absolute Strap separately is $25.00. Initially, we were sending the Absolute Strap out with the above mentioned messenger bags with the hardware, but the feedback we received from customers indicated that they probably wouldn't use the hardware. We may add the option of buying the hardware for the Absolute Shoulder Strap separately in the future.

If you buy the Absolute strap, or the Quick ajusting strap on their own, they have the hooks, but you can still modify them to work on the Imago, or Ego, that don't have the D links? So if you get it on it's own, you could switch the straps around depending on your mood?
    Only the Absolute Strap, Terra Grip Strap, and Simple Strap come with hooks/hardware that allows them to be used with bags that have d-rings. Only the Absolute Shoulder Strap can be used with our messenger bags - the Simple and TerraGrip straps use a different width of webbing that makes them impossible to use on the ID, Imago, Super Ego, and Ego messenger bags.

The Q-AM (Quick-Adjust Messenger) strap doesn't come with hardware.

You can switch between the Standard, Absolute, and Q-AM straps, if you'd like. We think most people will choose one strap and stick with it, though. While it's not super hard to switch the straps, it's not really easy either.
    U.S. / Canada 1-800-729-9607 / Other countries: +1-206-652-4123
    Siquid mantica non capit, domi relinquendum est.

What is the gorgeous color of the Imago used in the Rainy Day Magazine review?

Quote Originally Posted by backpack View Post
    What is the gorgeous color of the Imago used in the Rainy Day Magazine review?
    Navy/Kelly/Steel

That is a really pretty blue color. The color combinations for the Imago are really nice. I own a Crimson/Steel/Steel model, and I really like the Cocoa/Cocoa Wasabi, and the Navy/Kelly/Steel. From that review, this is a pretty picture http://www.rainydaymagazine.com/RDM2...o/ImagoBig.jpg.

That is a really pretty blue color. The color combinations for the Imago are really nice. I own a Crimson/Steel/Steel model, and I really like the Cocoa/Cocoa Wasabi, and the Navy/Kelly/Steel. From that review, this is a pretty picture http://www.rainydaymagazine.com/RDM2...o/ImagoBig.jpg.
    I love the Navy and the Kelly. Kelly is so bright and saturated, and our Navy is a particularly nice, vibrant Navy that goes well with everything. I especially love the Kelly/Navy Utility Tote.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Content Relevant URLs by vBSEO 3.6.0