Shop Tom Bihn
1-800-729-9607
emailus@tombihn.com
Tom Bihn Forums: Community discussion on travel bags, laptop bags, and backpacks. Tom Bihn has been designing and making bags since 1972. The best materials and innovative construction.

Page 1 of 8 1 2 3 ... LastLast
Like Tree174Likes

Thread: Now Available/Back In Stock

Now Available/Back In Stock

I'm pretty sure I'm not the only one stalking the site for specific items or colors to come back in stock (or come up for preorder) and know that we're all pretty good about posting when we see something pop up, but I thought it might be nice to have one thread that we can all post in to make it easier for everyone to find. What do you think of making this the official spot?

I'll start off by saying that I just saw that keystraps are now available in Ultraviolet and Wasabi.

I think this is a great idea! (Wallets all over the world might not agree though lol)
    Could we have this stickied?
    (Hmmm..... ok, apparently "stickied" is not a proper word, any idea what's the proper phrasing?)

I take no responsibility for empty wallets And stickied is totally a word--and a great idea!

Pinned, is the word.

But one might loose their computerese, (now I was sure that was going to be underlined, but no), at the announcement of new goodies, available for purchase.

Waiting for the next suitable time to order might drive some to excess, coffee, tea, yogurt*, "strong beverages"** or smoothies*** consumption.
    Me, I prefer gelato and pastries, Thank You Very Much! (add Elvis accent for full effect).

*I'm looking at you Janine, **I'm looking at you Badget, ***I'm looking at you Darcy! (add Bogart accent for full effect) and pretend he forgot his line, all right!
    Last edited by backpack; 08-09-2014 at 11:34 PM.

I'll bite.
    Oh my!

The co-pilot is now available in Coyote!

And so is the Side Effect!

Hmmm,
    Just kidding about the Side Effect.
    Maybe Darcy will prove me wrong.
    Last edited by Trailhiker; 08-10-2014 at 12:59 AM.
    eWalker likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by Trailhiker View Post
    I'll bite.
    Hmmm,
    Just kidding about the Side Effect.
    Not. Cool.

Quote Originally Posted by Trailhiker View Post
    The co-pilot is now available in Coyote!
    Anybody who gets the CP in coyote, please post pictures! I've been checking out the Skookum Dog site to visualize coyote, and also looking at photos of the NFTD exterior in coyote for an idea, but I would love to see the CP itself photographed in this color scheme!

Quote Originally Posted by GoStanford View Post
    Anybody who gets the CP in coyote, please post pictures! I've been checking out the Skookum Dog site to visualize coyote, and also looking at photos of the NFTD exterior in coyote for an idea, but I would love to see the CP itself photographed in this color scheme!
    Yes! Photos! Lots of photos! More photos!
    eWalker likes this.

I might be wrong, but I don't remember seeing the Swift available in Parapack (Navy 420/Iberian and Olive 420/UV) when I looked the other day. Is that new? The Olive one is tempting...
    eWalker likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by jess View Post
    I might be wrong, but I don't remember seeing the Swift available in Parapack (Navy 420/Iberian and Olive 420/UV) when I looked the other day. Is that new? The Olive one is tempting...
    Nope, it's been around for a while. Don't think they'll be making new Swifts/LSes for a while either since they have bigger fish to fry. Olive/UV is a great combination that reminds me of grapes and grape leaves for some reason :-)

Quote Originally Posted by adalangdon View Post
    Nope, it's been around for a while. Don't think they'll be making new Swifts/LSes for a while either since they have bigger fish to fry. Olive/UV is a great combination that reminds me of grapes and grape leaves for some reason :-)
    I must have blocked it out of my memory when I decided that a LS was a better fit…and when I realized I didn't NEED a Swift of any size and should be good and not purchase either *sigh*
    eWalker likes this.

I was about to buy a black dyneema/wasabi LCB, on Sunday/Monday. But as of today, it's gone. Boo. Can't wait until it comes up again. It'll be my first TB bag after years of searching and considering.

Also, if anyone has one to sell, I have PayPal at the ready.
    eWalker likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by TurtleKnit View Post
    I was about to buy a black dyneema/wasabi LCB, on Sunday/Monday. But as of today, it's gone. Boo. Can't wait until it comes up again. It'll be my first TB bag after years of searching and considering.

Also, if anyone has one to sell, I have PayPal at the ready.
    Call CS - the Crew - in case one was returned! Good luck.
    eWalker likes this.

They don't have the wasabi, but they do have the black/solar that they are holding for me. And holding for a while, which is great, in case I get gift cards. Decisions, decisions! I'll have to poke around and look at some pictures now. Fun! Thanks for the advice! They were so damn friendly, too, that it was worth it. Their great customer service rep stands strong.

I’ve got the LCB in black/solar and really like the bag. I know the solar seems a little “loud” at first, but it’s actually a really good contrast to the black dyneema. Also, when the bag is loaded you really don’t see the lining all that much anyway. Consider picking up some organizer pouches, stuff sacks, etc. to manage the contents of the bag.

Page 1 of 8 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Content Relevant URLs by vBSEO 3.6.0