Shop Tom Bihn
1-800-729-9607
emailus@tombihn.com
Tom Bihn Forums: Community discussion on travel bags, laptop bags, and backpacks. Tom Bihn has been designing and making bags since 1972. The best materials and innovative construction.

Like Tree6Likes
  • 2 Post By GriffCouch
  • 2 Post By luvdabags
  • 2 Post By Frank II

Thread: the ALL page on the website missing the new guys

the ALL page on the website missing the new guys

Hi! Did anyone else notice that the ALL page on the website does not include the Night Flight or the A30?

Quote Originally Posted by luvdabags View Post
    Hi! Did anyone else notice that the ALL page on the website does not include the Night Flight or the A30?
    You are correct!

... Maybe they aren't really bags? ...
    Own: Aeronaut 45 (Navy/Iberian), Aeronaut 30 (Steel/Ultraviolet), Night Flight (Coyote/Steel), Guide's Pack (Steel), Synapse 19 (Olive/Steel), Daylight (Navy), Aeronaut Packing Cube Backpack (Wasabi), Founder's Briefcase (Black), Pilot (Steel 400d/Steel), Co-Pilot (Black/Iberian), Side Effect (Black/Ultraviolet), Travel Tray (Iberian), various cubes, pouches, sacks, and straps

Want: EVERYTHING.

mysterious

I mentioned this to TB Customer Service when I called for something else shortly after the new bags were revealed. I guess they have a reason for not including them on the ALL page yet.

And no, I do not keep the TB ALL page always open in my browser. Nope. Not me.

me neither.

Quote Originally Posted by GriffCouch View Post

And no, I do not keep the TB ALL page always open in my browser. Nope. Not me.
    Screensaver?
    Editor--One Bag, One World: News, Reviews & Community for Light Travelers. http://www.1bag1world.com

Aeronaut(2), Tri-Star(2) Cadet , Large Cafe Bag, Travel Tray, Travel Money Belt, Absolute Straps(3), Side Effect, Clear Quarter Packing Cubes (2), 3D Organizer Cubes (4), Aeronaut & Tri-Star Packing Cubes, Clear Organizer Wallet, numerous Organizer Pouches,, Guardian Dual Function Light, Vertical Netbook Cache, Nexus 7 Cache, RFID Passport Pouch, numerous Key Straps.

Frank II: Ha! No. But thanks for the suggestion!

Content Relevant URLs by vBSEO 3.6.0