Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast
Like Tree82Likes

Thread: < Whine > We need some color!

< Whine > We need some color!

No more Cardinal, no more Nordic or Solar. We need some new colors! Black and steel are nice and all (and I prefer them for larger pieces) but we need a little brightness around here. More Kiwi! More Coyote! (although you could argue that was just another neutral), something in Red or a new Blue. There's a few more options in Cordura, but I've got too much pet hair to deal with for those.
    So far: LS in black dyneema/iberian, SE in black/iberian, SSB in black dyneema, Vintage Buzz and numerous pouches, 3D cubes, straps.

+1 for more color

More Azalea. More Nordic. More coloful dyneeeeema! Hmmm.... Azalea dyneema and a pair of matching Chuckies for the fun days. Nordic dyneema just because. Plum or orange or lime dyneema to add cheer to the RAINY and FOGGY weather we've been having.

YES! The bright, fun colors are the whole reason I first became a Tom Bihn customer. My very first bag was aubergine/ultraviolet and it's so, so pretty and I love it. More please!
    It's pronounced "Pan-Jiff-Oh-Knee."

Still waiting for a nice red to replace Cardinal. Wouldn't the Pilot look great in a fire engine red?
    ~ one of virtually everything ~ Happy victim of Tom Bihn mind control

Me too. A bright red co pilot!
    Iberian dyneema! You could do it.

I've been totally enjoying a TEAL dyneema fantasy! Great compliment to the existing line and to many aesthetics and demographics of folks.

Given that Nordic and Solar are on the way out, I would like a teal or something else equivalently bright.
    eWalker likes this.
    I have an obsession with solar, just in case no one has picked up on that yet. If it's in solar, I want it. XD

Guys guys, of course you all mean orange dyneema, and I agree that would be great!

All kidding aside, I am happy to have exciting new bags and designs, but I too hope for some bright color choices in more designs. That Kelly green and burnt orange are so pretty. I think I read somewhere that cordura is the easiest of the materials to dye, and even that is not easy. And only some bags come in cordura.

Ok, maybe turquoise dyneema, just a bit brighter? And turquoise cordura, sure. An aubergine/ turquoise anything would rock my world!

A glimpse of cool and calm whenever I open the bag.....like a quick breath of ocean air!
    Last edited by celtical; 07-30-2014 at 06:43 AM.

An orange dyneema outside with a turquoise dyneema inside...
    I have an obsession with solar, just in case no one has picked up on that yet. If it's in solar, I want it. XD

I agree a nice Teal would be fantastic

Quote Originally Posted by GoStanford View Post
    Guys guys, of course you all mean orange dyneema, and I agree that would be great!

All kidding aside, I am happy to have exciting new bags and designs, but I too hope for some bright color choices in more designs. That Kelly green and burnt orange are so pretty. I think I read somewhere that cordura is the easiest of the materials to dye, and even that is not easy. And only some bags come in cordura.
    Major endorsement for orange Dyneema!!!
    Steel-Ultraviolet Western Flyer (rolling-luggage-version) | Black Cordura-Wasabi Synapse 25 | Black Dyneema-Wasabi Side Effect | Aubergine-Wasabi Co-Pilot | Navy-Iberian Co-Pilot | Iberian Travel Tray | Nordic Large Shop Bag | Ultraviolet Travel Stuff Sack Size #2 | Ultraviolet Small Clear Organizer Pouch | Kiwi Q-Kit | Steel Nano Parapack Pouch | Wasabi 3D Organizer Pouch

< Whine > We need some color!

I missed the train for Indigo and Punch, so I'd love a second chance to board it :-)

That said, I do think there is plenty of colour at the moment. It's just that it's all in Cordura.
    ISO: Turquoise/Cayenne MCB, Pine SCB, Kiwi LS, Ultrasuede LS, Pink Swift, Ego seat-belt buckle stripe, anything in Sage, Hemp, Crimson ballistic & Indigo ballistic

Quote Originally Posted by Jeff A View Post
    Major endorsement for orange Dyneema!!!
    I brought this up somewhere recently! I would go for saturated bright orange dyneema..... .like an orange hawkweed flower. Yum!

Quote Originally Posted by Dandelion View Post
    I brought this up somewhere recently! I would go for saturated bright orange dyneema..... .like an orange hawkweed flower. Yum!
    I just googled "orange hawkweed flower", it's stunning!

I would like to add to the wish though, if it's going to be 400d, please let it behave like Nordic, have different hues in different light.
    Perhaps dark orange in low light, to a golden near yellow in bright light! Like the flower!

I know I know, it's a tall order, but hey, one can wish! ^.^

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Content Relevant URLs by vBSEO 3.6.0