Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast
Like Tree82Likes

Thread: < Whine > We need some color!

Quote Originally Posted by icebeng View Post
    I would like to add to the wish though, if it's going to be 400d, please let it behave like Nordic, have different hues in different light.
    Perhaps dark orange in low light, to a golden near yellow in bright light! Like the flower!
    This sounds like something I can definitely get behind.
    I have an obsession with solar, just in case no one has picked up on that yet. If it's in solar, I want it. XD

Quote Originally Posted by icebeng View Post
    I just googled "orange hawkweed flower", it's stunning!

I would like to add to the wish though, if it's going to be 400d, please let it behave like Nordic, have different hues in different light.
    Perhaps dark orange in low light, to a golden near yellow in bright light! Like the flower!

I know I know, it's a tall order, but hey, one can wish! ^.^
    Iridescent blue like on a dragonfly. Or a fade top to bottom or whatever direction... yellows to oranges or from the blues to the purples. Or have it change color like a mood ring. Or customize our own dyneema bags like Nike does with shoes. Eeeeks. I would qualify as a hoarder if that option existed.

I think I'd like some iridescent nordic high-tops.

I never really heard exactly why colors like nordic and solar were being l eliminated, but can only assume they didn’t sell. While many of us on this forum love the bright and unique colors my assumption is that the general TB customer probably just wants basic black.

Quote Originally Posted by BarryLee View Post
    I never really heard exactly why colors like nordic and solar were being l eliminated, but can only assume they didn’t sell. While many of us on this forum love the bright and unique colors my assumption is that the general TB customer probably just wants basic black.
    I'm pretty sure they are being retired because the supply is running out and they can't get more easily/soon.
    I have an obsession with solar, just in case no one has picked up on that yet. If it's in solar, I want it. XD

Teal and orange dyneema would rock my world! Tonight I will be dreaming about aubergine and teal. Together at last.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

PLEASE please please, can you bring back 'Conifer' for the Synapse 25? Puuhhhhh-leeeze!

It's such a beautiful color!

Name:  2625d1344637855-conifer-love-img_0569.jpg
Views: 485
Size:  926.7 KB

I would love to see a return of Punch - I've mentioned it elsewhere, but a kiwi/punch Swift or Little Swift? How awesome would that be? I wouldn't even care what color the lining was (well, maybe a little, Iberian would clash).

I also like the idea of a new bright Dyneema - an orange or light teal/aqua color. I have been embracing orange lately - how about a burnt orange swift or cafe bag with an aqua Dyneema lining?
    Last edited by Washu; 08-01-2014 at 01:51 PM. Reason: premature posting syndrome

After spending so much time at the Mothership with two enablers today, this is my wish list for color/bags:

1. Safari dyneema, both weights, for outside of bags and linings.
    2. A cantelope colored dyneema for linings.
    3. Silvery grey parapack on small cafe bags and SEs (with safari or cantelope dyneema linings)
    4. A PCSB modified, so now a bonafide EDC, in cordura, because there are so many more colors available. The size of this bag is great. It just needs some inside pockets ALA the SE on one side and a zippered pocket on the opposite side. There should be MANY O rings inside.
    5. Because so many of us like the location of the water pouch and the organizational pockets of the CP and Pilot, there should be a larger version still. Size it up for more versatility.
    Last edited by monkeylady; 08-01-2014 at 03:21 PM.
    The stockpile keeps growing...I'm in serious trouble.

I have an LCB in Cocoa/Wasabi (cordura). I love the bright interior, and would like a similarly bright interior on an MCB or SCB (or both!). But the only non-dyneema interiors that are available are Steel, Navy, and Olive. Ugh, so dull!

I don't like the cross-hatching on the dyneema (I think it looks cheap), so that's out for me.

I held off buying earlier because of the awful QR code tags. Those seem to be gone (except possibly on the LCB, where they still show in some of the photos), but now all the nice colors are gone.

TB just won't take my money!

Quote Originally Posted by monkeylady View Post
    3. Silvery grey parapack on small cafe bags and SEs (with safari or cantelope dyneema linings)
    +1 on this. I have not been a fan of Steel in any fabric, but the Steel Parapack on the Guide's Pack is absolutely gorgeous! It is a lighter, silvery grey, as @monkeylady noted, and I would love it on an SE, SCB or DLBP.
    "Inside everyone is a great shout of joy waiting to be born."
    -- David Whyte

more green - conifer, forest, kiwi, wasabi....just as long as its green....
    never skate faster than your guardian angel can fly....black and gold til I'm dead and cold....

I am just thinking...more visible colours like orange, red and yellow for backpacks used for hiking like the Guides Pack. I have always been told to use highly visible backpacks/jackets when hiking..in case you get injured or lost it increases your chances of being found...also quite a lot of hikers here in NZ have been accidentally shot by deer/pig hunters. Something to consider...?
    ncb4, Janine and 123veo like this.

Quote Originally Posted by vivelly View Post
    I am just thinking...more visible colours like orange, red and yellow for backpacks used for hiking like the Guides Pack. I have always been told to use highly visible backpacks/jackets when hiking..in case you get injured or lost it increases your chances of being found...also quite a lot of hikers here in NZ have been accidentally shot by deer/pig hunters. Something to consider...?
    Bike riders would appreciate brighter colors, too. Or loops through which we can thread Glowire. Or more hanging spots for Guardian Lights. Or reflective piping. Optional thread-through areas like on the Ego so that we can add a reflective colored stripe to otherwise stealthy bags.

I get that TB isn't directly marketing to people who ride bikes, but I think that just a few mods can make travel and hiking bags safer for bike folk.
    Rocks and vivelly like this.
    -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Inigo Montoya: You keep using that word. I do not think it means what you think it means.

Quote Originally Posted by photomatt View Post
    PLEASE please please, can you bring back 'Conifer' for the Synapse 25? Puuhhhhh-leeeze!

It's such a beautiful color!

Name:  2625d1344637855-conifer-love-img_0569.jpg
Views: 485
Size:  926.7 KB
    That's mine! That's my Synapse!

ETA: it really is that pretty. Even at 2 years old it's still an awesome bag and a great color.

I would love to see more color on the inside! Steel and Navy for interiors on the cafe bags!?!?! It makes it so hard to see the inside of your bag with the dark colors. Get the Iberian linings in there! Or the brighter cordura colors! Ooh....Wouldn't a linen/Iberian cafe bag be uber-kewl?!??!
    Cork/Iberian Swift, Cork Organizer Wallet, Cardinal/Steel Western Flyer, Cardinal OP, Iberian Yarn Stuff Sacks (all 3 sizes) Black/Iberian Side Effect, Iberian PCSB, Iberian Travel Tray, Nordic Travel Tray, Steel Travel Tray Iberian Travel Stuff Sack Navy/Solar Synapse 25, Black/Iberian Ristretto for iPad

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Content Relevant URLs by vBSEO 3.6.0