Like Tree9Likes
  • 6 Post By jannilee
  • 1 Post By moriond
  • 1 Post By teresapoet
  • 1 Post By Dandelion

Thread: Western Flyer is Baaaack!

Western Flyer is Baaaack!

And in DDYNEEEEEEMAAAAAA! Btw the be notified when things are back box is not working. This is two items that have come back without the promised email notification.

Large order submitted.

My notification took a whole week to arrive after the website was updated...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Collections:
    black/aubergine + wasabi (WF, SA + UMP, CP, TT, TSSs, SE, Swift, QK, YSSs & KTPs)
    forest/cork/linen + steel/olive (Imago, Pilot, SCB, COW, QK, OPs)
    olive/plum + steel/UV/wasabi (S19, SE, MCB, TSSs, SSBs, YSSs, LSS, 3DOCs, OPs)
    black/steel + iberian (S25, DLBP, SE, SCB, FJN, TSSs, YSSs, 3DFOC)
    Hoping for: FJN for iPad Mini; more bags in Aubergine; the return of Portable Culture!

Volunteer Moderator
    Quote Originally Posted by jannilee View Post
    And in DDYNEEEEEEMAAAAAA! Btw the be notified when things are back box is not working. This is two items that have come back without the promised email notification.

Large order submitted.
    @jannilee That's Black 400d Dyneema with a UV interior! Used with a Black 400d Dyneema Daylight Backpack that might be an awesome traveling combination, I still think there will be some people who will want the Dyneema WF option with the rolling luggage handle, though,

moriond

And it's already sold out?! Maybe that's the reason they don't send the email notifications right away.

I really don't need a second Western Flyer, but imagining Black Dyneema/Ultraviolet has me hoping that combination shows up for the Aeronaut 30 soon....

When did it come back? & When did notifications go out? I didn't get a notification either. Was hoping to get one in Dyneema - and thinking without the backpack straps. Oh well ~

Volunteer Moderator
    Quote Originally Posted by teresapoet View Post
    And it's already sold out?! Maybe that's the reason they don't send the email notifications right away.

I really don't need a second Western Flyer, but imagining Black Dyneema/Ultraviolet has me hoping that combination shows up for the Aeronaut 30 soon....
    @teresapoet The 400d Black Dyneema /UV western Flyer went really fast!

Quote Originally Posted by jangle View Post
    When did it come back? & When did notifications go out? I didn't get a notification either. Was hoping to get one in Dyneema - and thinking without the backpack straps. Oh well ~
    I didn't have notifications set up on either the Western Flyer or the Pilot, but I think that in both cases reports on the forum came before emails went out. On the Western Flyer, all I can say is that they were still listed as out of stock when I checked yesterday morning, but showed up when I looked early this morning. Since I managed to swap for a Nordic WF, I haven't been checking this in order to buy, but was struck by the fact they (briefly) offered Black 400d/UV Dyneema in addition to Navy/Solar and Black/Steel in Ballistic Nylon.

moriond

With the last set of Pilots, the email notifications seemed to go out about a week after they became available. Not sure if that is by design or omission! If someone really cared about a certain color combination that they expected to come back into stock, they might want to set up a web crawler to automatically notify them. Unfortunately, I don't have the expertise for such a project. If wonder if the IFTTT program could be configured to do it though?
    ----
    Please bring back the Portable Culture patch!

Oh, no. Oh no oh no oh no oh no. Must have patience. This will not be easy.
    TB Gear: Synapse 25: Black Dyneema/Wasabi, Side Effect: Black/UV, 3D Clear Organizer Cube: Conifer, Double Organizer Pouches (S+M): Black

Wish there was at least opportunity for back order?

Volunteer Moderator
    Wish there was at least opportunity for back order?
    OK, just wanted to point out that the Western Flyer is available for back order in Black Dyneema/Ultraviolet. In fact, all three versions of the Western Flyer (with Backpack Straps) are available for back order for early August. Navy/Solar appears to have gone, and it's now Navy/Ultraviolet, along with Black/Steel (both in Ballistic Nylon)

moriond

Quote Originally Posted by blackbird View Post
    Oh, no. Oh no oh no oh no oh no. Must have patience. This will not be easy.
    +1 lol I just got my Navy Western Flyer TWO MONTHS AGO!!! What. is. Wrong. With. Me? I know! It's ....... wait for it.....

Dyneeeeeeemmmmaaaaa........... My Preciousssssssssss. Especially NORDIC.

Bwahahaha (whispers) dyneeemaaaaa. Bwahahaha. The Bihn addiction!

Thanks moriond! Dyneema really wasn't there before was it? I only saw the the other two.
    I may have to go for it!

Volunteer Moderator
    Thanks moriond! Dyneema really wasn't there before was it? I only saw the the other two.
    I may have to go for it!
    @jangle Sorry to say that the Black Dyneema/ Ultraviolet Western Flyer with backpack strap option was there at the time I first posted (or I wouldn't have been able to tell the lining color was Ultraviolet). It just sold out really fast -- like within hours.

Hope you get the bag you want.

moriond

Hi moriond ~ Thanks! I ordered one of the Black Dyneema/Ultraviolet WFs with backpack straps. It has actually already shipped and should get here Friday! I am glad I saw your post as I had given up!

Julie

Content Relevant URLs by vBSEO 3.6.0