Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast
Like Tree73Likes

Thread: Co-Pilot ETA?

I grabbed one, too!

So, my longed-for aubergine/wasabi CP came back in stock, so of course I ordered on straight away. Due to arrive on Tuesday
    taminca and binje like this.
    Collections:
    black/aubergine + wasabi (WF, SA + UMP, CP, TT, TSSs, SE, Swift, QK, YSSs & KTPs)
    forest/cork/linen + steel/olive (Imago, Pilot, SCB, COW, QK, OPs)
    olive/plum + steel/UV/wasabi (S19, SE, MCB, TSSs, SSBs, YSSs, LSS, 3DOCs, OPs)
    black/steel + iberian (S25, DLBP, SE, SCB, FJN, TSSs, YSSs, 3DFOC)
    Hoping for: FJN for iPad Mini; more bags in Aubergine; the return of Portable Culture!

Great to hear that you are anticipating your longed-love finally reach soon.

Do you saw the new the combo color: Coyote/Steel?
    Sent from 41Lumia via TPTalk
    RDR3 likes this.
    A45 Navy/Solar, Pilot Steel 400d/Steel, PCSB Nordic 400d, UMP Steel 400d
    BC VerticalSize1, HorizontalM2
    TTIberian+Solar, SC Olive, YSS Tall/Clear/Solar
    DOP Medium/Olive, COP Small/Olive, PP Navy/Solar

Buy List Wouldn't mind Used/Like New: SA, CP, Ristretto
    ~Live Long & Prosper by Vulcan

I'm holding out for a black dyneema / iberian version. That $130 will just fly out of my wallet if I see that combo.

Quote Originally Posted by weirdguy View Post
    Great to hear that you are anticipating your longed-love finally reach soon.

Do you saw the new the combo color: Coyote/Steel?
    Sent from 41Lumia via TPTalk
    Thanks! Yes, I've seen mentions, but not really my thing - too yellowy for my wardrobe!
    Collections:
    black/aubergine + wasabi (WF, SA + UMP, CP, TT, TSSs, SE, Swift, QK, YSSs & KTPs)
    forest/cork/linen + steel/olive (Imago, Pilot, SCB, COW, QK, OPs)
    olive/plum + steel/UV/wasabi (S19, SE, MCB, TSSs, SSBs, YSSs, LSS, 3DOCs, OPs)
    black/steel + iberian (S25, DLBP, SE, SCB, FJN, TSSs, YSSs, 3DFOC)
    Hoping for: FJN for iPad Mini; more bags in Aubergine; the return of Portable Culture!

Name:  image.jpg
Views: 295
Size:  430.2 KB

My Black Dyneema/Wasabi CP arrived yesterday afternoon. Guess I'm a total nerd for being packed for work on Monday already. In my defense, I was cleaning up my place. CP and SE for the workplace. We'll see how the 'test flight' goes on Monday.
    tpnl and Kippiann like this.
    Bags I Want: Dyneema A30

Current Bags: Black Dyneema/Wasabi CP, Black Dyneema/Wasabi NFTD w/2 packing cubes, Hemp Swift, Cork Swift, Cork LS, LSB, SSB, Black Dyneema/Wasabi LCB, Black Dyneema/Solar SCB, Black Dyneema/Wasabi SE, Size 1 Stuff Sack, TT, Plenty of YSS, Q-Kit, bunches of pouches

Quote Originally Posted by pinkknits View Post
    My Black Dyneema/Wasabi CP arrived yesterday afternoon. Guess I'm a total nerd for being packed for work on Monday already. In my defense, I was cleaning up my place. CP and SE for the workplace. We'll see how the 'test flight' goes on Monday.
    Will you post a Packing list if you decide to keep it? I am trying to figure out Pilot vs CoPilot packing as I love my Pilot but also have CP.

Quote Originally Posted by GoStanford View Post
    Will you post a Packing list if you decide to keep it? I am trying to figure out Pilot vs CoPilot packing as I love my Pilot but also have CP.
    Oh, I'm definitely keeping my CP! I can post a packing list when I'm back home tomorrow. The CP is an 'adorable' bag and perfect for my work needs, the Pilot is definitely for those that need to pack around work computers/files, which I don't do too much of, so the CP was the right fit for me.

Current Bags: Black Dyneema/Wasabi CP, Black Dyneema/Wasabi NFTD w/2 packing cubes, Hemp Swift, Cork Swift, Cork LS, LSB, SSB, Black Dyneema/Wasabi LCB, Black Dyneema/Solar SCB, Black Dyneema/Wasabi SE, Size 1 Stuff Sack, TT, Plenty of YSS, Q-Kit, bunches of pouches

As promised to @GoStanford:
    My Everyday Carry Items in my brand spanking new Black Dyneema/Wasabi CP.
Views: 207
Size:  420.7 KB
    On the right side, we have a plethora of pens (AMEN for this functionality as I alternate Kawaii pens daily, yes I'm that organized). You can kind of see the Tiffany's holding pouch for the pen I use specifically with my small size agenda. I also have a mini size white out and eraser thrown in the right side.

On the left side, it's fairly empty. Name:  image.jpg
Views: 207
Size:  506.9 KBThere's a coyote mini pouch with an extra key to my place along with a yarn cutter on one key ring. That is all.

No water bottle in the center. Debating on what brand to buy a stainless steel water bottle from on my next pay day though. I think it will work best as an umbrella holder during the rainy season come fall time.

In the back, all of my at work necessities. Name:  image.jpg
Views: 211
Size:  852.2 KBMy small/mini size agenda, Unscented wet ones wipes for those times when you're eating lunch in your car and spill tartar sauce or sour cream on your hands or work clothes and don't want to walk back into the office looking like a toddler fed you your lunch, Thermacare heat wrap in case I'm caught at work during that "time" which usually equals cramps that rival giving birth (trust me, I did a whole 10 page research paper on this topic in grad school), my Fendi make up bag full of essentials, an extra Wisp to freshen up in case I eat an offensive lunch, extra large mirror, and an extra eraser. Also in the large compartment...Name:  image.jpg
Views: 204
Size:  960.5 KBa small Solar Dyneema OP w/iPhone 5 charger, Alba 25SPF lip balm, and tape measure for my knitting at work. There's plenty of room for me to carry my current knitting project, a baby blanket, in the back as well.

Here's a shot of everything in the bag all zipped and ready for work. Name:  image.jpg
Views: 208
Size:  468.5 KB

For break/lunchtime when I don't want to lug everything with me, there's my Black Dyneema/Wasabi SE. Name:  image.jpg
Views: 215
Size:  902.0 KB in it, I plan to carry my spray on sunscreen from Trader Joe's, feminine product (Diva Cup), Hello Kitty mini note pad, Sephora mini nail file, Hello Kitty pink pen (of course), Anastasia Brow Pencil, Benadryl (have to carry this now due to an allergic reaction to food about a month ago), eos strawberry sorbet lip balm, Coach small hand mirror. I also plan to carry my iPhone in the front pocket.

Views: 212
Size:  501.7 KB

Here's the side effect all zipped up and ready for work. I plan to clip in my Kiwi Q-Kit into my SE as well with my rescue/asthma inhaler.

Well, I hope this helps. If my job situation changes to where I'd need to carry a computer, again the Pilot would be my every day carry (which means I'd have to wait until the Black or Steel - or potentially new - Dyneema Color is available again.

I hope this helps. I think using the OPs really increases the amount of odds and ends that can be comfortably packed away. We'll see if my theory holds true this work week!
    Last edited by pinkknits; 08-11-2014 at 08:55 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by pinkknits View Post
    As promised to @GoStanford:
    My Everyday Carry Items in my brand spanking new Black Dyneema/Wasabi CP.
    Wow! Thank you for the prompt, thorough, and super-cute photos. You really have a lot of great accessories and I am impressed at how you souped up your bag already. You can just grab it and be ready for anything at work or to/from work.

It's definitely my grab & go bag, especially since I don't have my own dedicated work space. Everything I need must be in one spot and this is it!

Sooooo....any closer to making up your mind on which bag will be your everyday bag?

For now my everyday usually is an MCB or a ristretto on days I need my laptop. But then I end up with a separate tote to hold office papers and lunch, scarf, mail, etc. Pilot is my airplane carry-on and conference bag.

I have to play with CP and figure it out!!

What is that talk about Pink Dyneema?

Thanks for sharing your Co-Pilots and Pilots stories.

For now my everyday usually is an MCB or a ristretto on days I need my laptop. But then I end up with a separate tote to hold office papers and lunch, scarf, mail, etc. Pilot is my airplane carry-on and conference bag.

I have to play with CP and figure it out!!
    Oooh, good choices. Seems like the 2 bag option is the wave of the future. Since I don't have my own dedicated desk, I have to travel like a nomad, which can be frustrating at times.

Quote Originally Posted by backpack View Post
    What is that talk about Pink Dyneema?

Thanks for sharing your Co-Pilots and Pilots stories.
    Just my wishful thinking, lol.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Content Relevant URLs by vBSEO 3.6.0