Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast
Like Tree73Likes

Thread: Co-Pilot ETA?

Quote Originally Posted by pinkknits View Post
    Count me in. Must. Have. Dyneema (hopefully in a new color of Dyneema).
    I would love a new Dyneema's color as well. But I will also cry .

Quote Originally Posted by meekasmom View Post
    Me too. I just love the cuteness of it. I know that the pilot is probably more useful, but when I saw it in person, it was a briefcase. I have plenty of briefcases. Not so many cute little bags. Is that wrong?
    No, you are correct.
    But I hope I won't regret getting my Pilot in the coming weeks.
    A45 Navy/Solar, Pilot Steel 400d/Steel, PCSB Nordic 400d, UMP Steel 400d
    BC VerticalSize1, HorizontalM2
    TTIberian+Solar, SC Olive, YSS Tall/Clear/Solar
    DOP Medium/Olive, COP Small/Olive, PP Navy/Solar

Buy List Wouldn't mind Used/Like New: SA, CP, Ristretto
    ~Live Long & Prosper by Vulcan

Quote Originally Posted by weirdguy View Post
    I would love a new Dyneema's color as well. But I will also cry .

No, you are correct.
    But I hope I won't regret getting my Pilot in the coming weeks.
    My solution: hope the new color is hot pink Dyneema. It's a nice color, for those who want it, but I definitely won't cry about not having a hot pink Dyneema bag lol (no offense to those who are hoping for this)

Have you made up your mind about the Pilot?
    eWalker likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by icebeng View Post
    My solution: hope the new color is hot pink Dyneema. It's a nice color, for those who want it, but I definitely won't cry about not having a hot pink Dyneema bag lol (no offense to those who are hoping for this)

No offense, I feel the same way about Aubergine and don't understand its appeal either. #runsbeforefolksthrowtomatoes
    eWalker likes this.
    Bags I Want: Dyneema A30

Current Bags: Black Dyneema/Wasabi CP, Black Dyneema/Wasabi NFTD w/2 packing cubes, Hemp Swift, Cork Swift, Cork LS, LSB, SSB, Black Dyneema/Wasabi LCB, Black Dyneema/Solar SCB, Black Dyneema/Wasabi SE, Size 1 Stuff Sack, TT, Plenty of YSS, Q-Kit, bunches of pouches

With me its green... cant stand this color (most of the time).
    eWalker likes this.

I really hope they bring back steel Dyneema. My Co-Pilot in steel/solar is my most versatile bag. During the week, I use it for my iPad Air & snacks on days I don't take my laptop to work. On weekends, it gets used with micro 4/3 camera gear and maybe a water bottle. I still think the steel should be an always available color. I have my first bag in black Dyneema on order, which I'm sure will be nice, but it would be ideal to be able to buy bags several years apart and know that some basic color choices will be consistently available.

Quote Originally Posted by pinkknits View Post
    No offense, I feel the same way about Aubergine and don't understand its appeal either. #runsbeforefolksthrowtomatoes
    That's why different colors are available for choice, can you imagine what loving every single color would do to your bank account?
    And worse still in my case, having absolutely no self control with SOME colors has already resulted in some serious hits to my wallet, let alone if I loved EVERYTHING!
    Think of it as a safety feature

ETA: I am serious about you getting your wish for hot pink Dyneema, would love to see lots of photos posted if it ever debuts!
    Last edited by icebeng; 07-26-2014 at 08:26 AM.

Haha. I won't cry either. No offence too
    Yes, decided. Getting a Steel Dyneema/Steel. Though, I still hoping for miracle "Steel Dyneema/Wasabi"

Quote Originally Posted by quattro98 View Post
    I really hope they bring back steel Dyneema. My Co-Pilot in steel/solar is my most versatile bag. During the week, I use it for my iPad Air & snacks on days I don't take my laptop to work. On weekends, it gets used with micro 4/3 camera gear and maybe a water bottle. I still think the steel should be an always available color. I have my first bag in black Dyneema on order, which I'm sure will be nice, but it would be ideal to be able to buy bags several years apart and know that some basic color choices will be consistently available.
    I hope so too.
    But for my past 2-3 months experience with TB, TB Color Option has been unpredictable. I believe this is the norm.
    It is not like TB didn't wish to ensure a full color options available all year round. It is more like TB trying to ensure as much color combo available, yet still able to operate efficiently and most importantly, above red line and balance its ledger.

That's why different colors are available for choice, can you imagine what loving every single color would do to your bank account?
    And worse still in my case, having absolutely no self control with SOME colors has already resulted in some serious hits to my wallet, let alone if I loved EVERYTHING!
    Think of it as a safety feature
    @icebeng, that is a good explanation. I mean it.
    eWalker likes this.

I definitely agree with wanting some different color options for the co-pilot. Looking to order one, but waiting it out for black dyneema or any color dyneema really. (well waiting it out until my next trip...if the black/solar is the only option by then, I will still purchase)

Me too. Here's another vote for steel. And I would love a new color in 400d dyneema. Just black is so just black.

Quote Originally Posted by quattro98 View Post
    eWalker likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by weirdguy View Post
    Though, I still hoping for miracle "Steel Dyneema/Wasabi"
    @weirdguy - As you seem to have your heart set on the CP, I'm not sure if it would interest you, but the MCB is now available in Steel Dyneema/Wasabi. I just received mine yesterday and it looks great! I'd be willing to take some pictures if you need any encouragement

@nathant4, thanks you for your kind offer.

I really like a Steel 400d as it is not too bright neither too blacky. Hence, I grabbed a Pilot last few weeks - Steel Dyneema/Steel. I would still prefer a brighter lining such as Wasabi/Solar, shall such choice is available. Miracle, shall that happen.

Anyway, Steel 400d is retiring and it seems like its stock availability is running very low. Most of the item only has Black as the only Dyneema choice.

Thanks for pointing out the Steel Dyneema of MCB. At the moment, I would prefer a SCB though not in any hurry.

Sent from 41Lumia via TPTalk

I. Want. A. Black. Dyneema. CoPilot.

Soooooooo bad! (But I want a Pilot too. I should have ordered it when it was available a week or so ago, even though the interior was Wasabi! )

I figure they have to re stock the CP's soon. there has been only one ballistic choice for the longest time. Of course it's black. Now I get that black is the easiest color and most popular for business bags, but this is a Co-Pilot that we are talking about. And they are meant to be cute bags, right? It is too small to be anything but a fun fun fun personal item. SO.....

Give us aubergine! Red Iberian! UV! Some pizazzz is needed here. Tell me I'm wrong....

@weirdguy - Congrats on your new purchase! After hinting VERYY heavily that it would be a perfect bday gift, I can confidently say that soon I too will be the proud owner of a Pilot ...6 more days, but who's counting?? (Either in Steel/UV or Black/Steel...final decision left up to the gift-giver!)

Anyway, as promised, I have a few shots of the Steel Dyneema/Wasabi MCB for your reference.

Enjoy!

Had to do a double take, but the Black Dyneema/Wasabi Co-Pilot was back in stock last night when I ordered it. Can't wait. Now I can give my Cork LS a break from being my work bag so I don't have to worry about using & abusing it so much.
    Bags I Want: Dyneema A30

Current Bags: Black Dyneema/Wasabi CP, Black Dyneema/Wasabi NFTD w/2 packing cubes, Hemp Swift, Cork Swift, Cork LS, LSB, SSB, Black Dyneema/Wasabi LCB, Black Dyneema/Solar SCB, Black Dyneema/Wasabi SE, Size 1 Stuff Sack, TT, Plenty of YSS, Q-Kit, bunches of pouches

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Content Relevant URLs by vBSEO 3.6.0