Storage pouch and Imago question

I found this in the description of the pouches:
    "Using a small-but-tough plastic snaphook, the pouches attach to the "D" rings for a key snap that are inside the Buzz , Smart Alec, ID, LUX, Empire Builder, Super Ego, Aeronaut and Cafe bags. If you have some other bag, that's ok -- just don't use the little plastic snaphook on the pouches or break it off."

I've been using my pouches in my imago. I have one tucked into an inside pouch and clipped onto one of the plastic key rings. It looks like this is not ok to do with the imago. Just wanted to check.

Volunteer Moderator
    Quote Originally Posted by mrae View Post
    I found this in the description of the pouches:
    "Using a small-but-tough plastic snaphook, the pouches attach to the "D" rings for a key snap that are inside the Buzz, Smart Alec, ID, LUX, Empire Builder, Super Ego, Aeronaut and Cafe bags. If you have some other bag, that's ok -- just don't use the little plastic snaphook on the pouches or break it off."

I've been using my pouches in my imago. I have one tucked into an inside pouch and clipped onto one of the plastic key rings. It looks like this is not ok to do with the imago. Just wanted to check.
    I assumed that "some other bag" referred to some other type of non-Bihn bag that didn't have the small ring. The rings on the Imago are just like the ones used on the LUX bag, Aeronaut, and Smart Alec (circular, not "D" unless this has been changed in the latest models of each bag). I think the older ID and Empire Builder do use "D" rings, and I don't remember what the Buzz uses, but I think that it's a circular ring.

TOM BIHN Crew (we work here) Darcy's Avatar
    moriond is right. We just hadn't yet added the Imago (and the Utility Tote) to the list of bags that are listed on the Organizer Pouches page. You can clip the pouches inside any Tom Bihn bag with the appropriate "D" ring attachments.
    Current Carry: Skookum Dog Citizen Canine prototype, Founder's Briefcase (every day carry), Small Cafe Bag (every day carry), Shop Bags (groceries, extra random stuff), Aeronaut 45 (travel), Synapse 19 (day hikes), Smart Alec (longer day hikes), Skookum Dog Road Duffel (Medium) (travel), Clear Organizer Wallet, Travel Stuff Sacks, Organizer Cubes

Content Relevant URLs by vBSEO 3.6.0