Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
Like Tree40Likes

Thread: Did no-one notice?

Did no-one notice?

French blue buffs, the S19 is out in FB/Steel, along with many other combinations that have emerged from back-order.

I just saw! I'm not waiting for French Blue but I was toying with the idea of getting an S19 and was waiting for them to come off backorder. Now to decide if I really love any of these color combos...

YES!!! The ONE day I did not have time to check . Thanks, @adalangdon!
    "Inside everyone is a great shout of joy waiting to be born."
    -- David Whyte

And the French Blue lasted what? 2? 3 days in the menu? Good grief! I swear those things have wings! lol

In addition, there's a Navy Cordura/UV combination as well, seem to recall someone wanted this combination.

Quote Originally Posted by icebeng View Post
    And the French Blue lasted what? 2? 3 days in the menu? Good grief! I swear those things have wings! lol
    Have to plead guilty, @icebeng. I purchased one and asked that it be held for me for pick up when I visit the Store Friday. Am hoping that with the French Blue S19 "in hand" I might be able to resist the temptation to splurge even more. (Yeah, wish me luck with that!)
    "Inside everyone is a great shout of joy waiting to be born."
    -- David Whyte

Quote Originally Posted by taminca View Post
    Have to plead guilty, @icebeng. I purchased one and asked that it be held for me for pick up when I visit the Store Friday. Am hoping that with the French Blue S19 "in hand" I might be able to resist the temptation to splurge even more. (Yeah, wish me luck with that!)
    :P
    Friday? That's the day mine's scheduled for delivery, I think we'll be getting it on the same day, just hours apart! ^.^

I would love to see a picture off a French Blue Synapse. Just putting this request out there...

Ilkyway

Did no-one notice?

Quote Originally Posted by Ilkyway View Post
    I would love to see a picture off a French Blue Synapse. Just putting this request out there...

Ilkyway
    I am too busy unhappily folding piles of laundry to dig it up now, but if you check the Daylight pack thread you will find @icebeng's beauuutiful pic of his French Blue S25 and DLBP next to each other. It's somewhere near the end of the thread. I think FB is especially amazing in the Synapses (less so in the BB, IMO) because with the former, you are treated to a huge swath of bright blue. Plus I imagine it must go wonderfully with Steel dyneema. Less so (but still well enough) with Steel pp, because the latter is green-tinted.

I nearly got a FB synapse-something, but fortunately came to my senses ;_;
    Last edited by adalangdon; 07-26-2014 at 08:11 AM.
    ISO: Turquoise/Cayenne MCB, Pine Cafe Bag, Kiwi Little Swift, Ultrasuede Little Swift, Pink Swift, crimson and indigo ballistic pouches

It IS amazing! The S25 and DLBP, not my photography skills lol
    Daylight Backpack post #72

I'll try to get a more decent family photo up once their siblings arrive!

I'll try to get a more decent family photo up once their siblings arrive!
    You have a MCB on the way too, don't you? What's the set bonus for having a full FB collection? XD

My FB MCB will be on the lookout for its bag sibling.
    ISO: Turquoise/Cayenne MCB, Pine Cafe Bag, Kiwi Little Swift, Ultrasuede Little Swift, Pink Swift, crimson and indigo ballistic pouches

Yep! FB MCB should arrive on Tuesday!
    Hopefully the set bonus involves immunity from institutionalization. My colleagues are starting to question my sanity, both from the number of bags I'm getting and seemingly irrational guffaw fits from reading the forums

Yeah would be looking out too, we might be the only 2 FB owners in Singapore!

My colleagues are starting to question my sanity
    Yeah would be looking out too, we might be the only 2 FB owners in Singapore!
    I got "How many of those do you have?" from fellow interns re: Synapses. (Answer: Just two, but it is probably uncommon outside TB-dom to have multiple backpacks in different colours.) Super paiseh D:

Quote Originally Posted by adalangdon View Post
    I got "How many of those do you have?" from fellow interns re: Synapses. (Answer: Just two, but it is probably uncommon outside TB-dom to have multiple backpacks in different colours.) Super paiseh D:
    Since I'll have 3 by Friday (2 S19s and 1 S25), you could always argue that there's a crazier one in the same country! :P

Ah thanks for pointing the picture out to me. I had even seen and liked it. Only than my focus was on the Daylighter and it's fitting into a Synapse. Sorry for that.

Ilkyway

Just saw that FB S19s are back in stock. Black/UV all-dyneema S19s also available! (I love this combination)

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Content Relevant URLs by vBSEO 3.6.0