Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 ... LastLast
Like Tree151Likes

Thread: New Colors in Medium Cafe

New Colors in Medium Cafe

Wow, could I really be the first to notice new colors in MCB?

I've been on the lookout for one with UV lining and another color Dyneema other than black. Soooooo close, did I really spy Steel Dyneema??? The stuff of which dreams are made, except sadly with Wasabi lining.

So close, but so far.... Someone will snap them up. And I'll hope for a new SD/UV mating in the future!
    RhoFro and icebeng like this.

Quote Originally Posted by celtical View Post
    Soooooo close, did I really spy Steel Dyneema??? The stuff of which dreams are made, except sadly with Wasabi lining.
    Yes, sadly. I'm not surprised, though-- Steel 400d/Wasabi is an tried and tested combi. I wonder if this will be Steel 400d's last hurrah for the cafe bags . . . (@celtical: you know it's being discontinued, right?)

Yes, I heard that, adalangdon, and that's why I was surprised to see it at all! I just arrived in May and SD/UV was what drew me to the company. So, I can't help but hope for a last gasp of that in a Cafe Bag or P/CP. Or maybe an outright resurrection like the nordic which I understand came back to life for a time.

I miss the Cordura options. If anybody's looking, I just sent back an all-Cordura olive/olive MCB today. Gorgeous bag but not quite enough inner and outer contrast for me. Looks subdued and elegant, would work for travel very nicely.

I was hoping for Olive/Wasabi in Cordura but looks like the Parapack exterior took the day!

Aw I was hoping for black parapack with ultraviolet, solar, or iberian lining. Sigh, not today, though I am feeling a little itch towards the black dyneema/solar (or UV, hmm).
    Jeff A likes this.

So glad to see more options, but I was hoping for French blue.....
    The stockpile keeps growing...I'm in serious trouble.

TB customer service found the last Plum/Olive in the store for me so I ordered it earlier today for my mother's birthday Only the Cocoa MCB was available at that time. I would've been tempted by the Black Dyneema/solar for me, haha!

There is a WF in my future though!!!
    Steel-Ultraviolet Western Flyer (rolling-luggage-version) | Black Cordura-Wasabi Synapse 25 | Black Dyneema-Wasabi Side Effect | Aubergine-Wasabi Co-Pilot | Navy-Iberian Co-Pilot | Iberian Travel Tray | Nordic Large Shop Bag | Ultraviolet Travel Stuff Sack Size #2 | Ultraviolet Small Clear Organizer Pouch | Kiwi Q-Kit | Steel Nano Parapack Pouch | Wasabi 3D Organizer Pouch

I'm hoping for a Burnt Orange/Steel Dyneema version some time in the future. Although quite tempted by the Olive/Wasabi version right now.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
    Janine likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by WenV View Post
    I'm hoping for a Burnt Orange/Steel Dyneema version some time in the future.
    I hope they offer cafe bags with a cordura exterior/dyneema interior soon! My vote's for something like Plum/Solar, Navy/Iberian, Orange/Steel or French Blue/Steel.

@adalangdon, yes, I prefer Cordura exterior for Cafe Bags too. I like how it 'grips' onto my clothing when I am wearing it cross body and doesn't slide to my front when I'm bending over to pick up my toddler.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I don't recall the black dyneema/solar MCB being available when I ordered my LCB in the same combo... Why do you do this to me Tom Bihn?! XD
    I have an obsession with solar, just in case no one has picked up on that yet. If it's in solar, I want it. XD

Oh Dear....here my order is growing ...AGAIN!
    I just added the black dyneema/solar MCB...I would have never thought I would order this colour...but I love the solar lining and I needed something more darker than my linen one for grubby places I go..like horse riding etc...
    I could have ordered a black one...but its a bit boring....I hope I will like this black dyneema one.
    Now I think I really NEED a Small Cafe Bag too....but what colour...? Black to be safe...? French Blue....? Plum...? I think I might need it for more formal occasions like going to the movies or restaurant or party etc (the rare occasions I do that..sigh...) I need help please...I need to decide...and I dont know....

...steel...? Help please! lol

What is your main wardrobe colour? Nearly all colours work for the movies with a matching wardrobe. Are you colours light or muted? Warm or cold (warm = red, yellow, orange, green; cold = purple, blue, turquoise). What fabrics? Jeans, Cord, Linen? Warm, bright colours in Linen: a burned orange would totally work. Just an example.

Ilkyway
    vivelly likes this.

Vively, I second what Ilkyway was saying, your wardrobe is the first consideration,

Second, it is the exterior colors but, since you like all of them, (and who wouldn't?), the next thing to ponder is the interior color.

Warm color people: Burnt Orange, Cocoa, Kelly all with Navy lining.

People who look gorgeous in both warm and cool colors what is above, in addition to Plum/Olive and the colors below

Cool color people: French Blue, Navy with Navy lining and Black with Navy lining.

People who love neutrals cannot go wrong with any Black, Navy or Olive exterior.

If one wants rugged and loves warm color, I strongly suggest Olive Parapack 420d.

All I want to do with my Steel Parapack things is go walking, watercoloring and field noting (birding...).

I don't feel, at all like I want to baby my Parapack stuff.

Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Content Relevant URLs by vBSEO 3.6.0