Like Tree6Likes
  • 2 Post By Holly
  • 2 Post By Ilkyway
  • 2 Post By pinkknits

Thread: Large Double Organizer Pouch!

Large Double Organizer Pouch!

You sneaky rascals TB, you!! Overnight you released yet another new product--the large Double Organizer Pouch!! I already ordered one I'm hoping to get one in Cayenne

TB world domination continues (at least for us nuts for quality travel goods)!!
    RDR3 and pinkknits like this.

Now I'm glad I held off on ordering one!
    I have an obsession with solar, just in case no one has picked up on that yet. If it's in solar, I want it. XD

Dang, I'm so close to the factory @ this job interview downtown this morning. Guess I'll have to visit & see what this new thing looks like.

Sent from my iPhone 5 using Tapatalk
    Bags I Want: Dyneema A30

Current Bags: Black Dyneema/Wasabi CP, Black Dyneema/Wasabi NFTD w/2 packing cubes, Hemp Swift, Cork Swift, Cork LS, LSB, SSB, Black Dyneema/Wasabi LCB, Black Dyneema/Solar SCB, Black Dyneema/Wasabi SE, Size 1 Stuff Sack, TT, Plenty of YSS, Q-Kit, bunches of pouches

Sometimes I am not sure if I get everything right but @ pinkknits: if you have a job interview coming and you want this job then here I sit and wright along without my thumps because I am pressing them for you with hope for you good luck coming out of it (I think you keep the fingers crossed for luck? We Germans press the thumps for the same reason).

As for the pouches: jeepy, I was hoping for this line to become a complete range of sizes!

Ilkyway

Edid: missed a "k" there, sorry

Quote Originally Posted by Ilkyway View Post
    Sometimes I am not sure if I get everything right but @ pinkknits: if you have a job interview coming and you want this job then here I sit and wright along without my thumps because I am pressing them for you with hope for you good luck coming out of it (I think you keep the fingers crossed for luck? We Germans press the thumps for the same reason).

As for the pouches: jeepy, I was hoping for this line to become a complete range of sizes!

Ilkyway

Edid: missed a "k" there, sorry
    You and me both! Whatever luck you can send my way would be fantastic. I know I'm one of many candidates looking to make more $ and be closer to the "big town/small city" life of Seattle (it's where I was born and raised), but any extra luck is always appreciated!

I ended up getting so enthralled with other things that I never even looked at this new item, though I'm sure my credit card appreciates it.
    haraya and Ilkyway like this.
    Bags I Want: Dyneema A30

Current Bags: Black Dyneema/Wasabi CP, Black Dyneema/Wasabi NFTD w/2 packing cubes, Hemp Swift, Cork Swift, Cork LS, LSB, SSB, Black Dyneema/Wasabi LCB, Black Dyneema/Solar SCB, Black Dyneema/Wasabi SE, Size 1 Stuff Sack, TT, Plenty of YSS, Q-Kit, bunches of pouches

Content Relevant URLs by vBSEO 3.6.0