• 4 Post By RobNC
  • 8 Post By al85
  • 2 Post By monkeylady
  • 2 Post By pinkknits
  • 3 Post By monkeylady
  • 4 Post By jess

Thread: New comer

New comer

Joining any community is like a trend in these days sometimes people joined for getting some entertainment but sometime they want to get useful information and knowledge from other community members. I am new in thins forum and want to find out good friends i found this community is highly interesting.

Welcome Kasi!

Sent from my Iconia W4-820 using Tapatalk
    Janine likes this.
    Own: Aeronaut 45 (Navy/Iberian), Co-Pilot (Black/Iberian), Aeronaut Packing Cube Backpack (Wasabi), Travel Tray (Iberian), organizer wallet (Wasabi), passport pouch (Iberian), various cubes, pouches, sacks, and straps
    Ordered: Aeronaut 30 (Steel/Ultraviolet), Side Effect (Black/Ultraviolet)
    Want: EVERYTHING.

Welcome Kasi.

I'm new to the forums also, but have found very few internet communities as nice as this one. Great group of folks here.

The guy that posted above is a true class-act, and is very helpful *points at itsablur*

Welcome to the forums. I'm also new. I lurked for a long time because I'm always a bit intimidated with a new community, but everyone here has been absolutely fabulous and it's pretty easy to get caught up in all of the awesome that goes on here.
    MCB (Steel/Cayenne); TS (Black/Solar); A45 (Black/Solar); SE (Black/Iberian); SC (Black) & (Solar/Solar); CP (Black/Solar); PCSB (Steel); lots of cubes, straps, organizer wallets, sacks

Quote Originally Posted by al85 View Post
    Welcome to the forums. I'm also new. I lurked for a long time because I'm always a bit intimidated with a new community, but everyone here has been absolutely fabulous and it's pretty easy to get caught up in all of the awesome that goes on here.
    I was the same way but this forum is brilliant - as different we may all be we have one thing in common - WE LOVE TOM BIHN BAGS!!
    never skate faster than your guardian angel can fly....black and gold til I'm dead and cold....

Welcome Kasi! Where do you call home? Do you travel a lot?

Welcome @Kasi and @al85. My name is Monkeylady and I am a Bihn-a-holic....
    The stockpile keeps growing...I'm in serious trouble.

Hi Kasi *waves* I'm also pretty new around here but I can tell you you're going to love it. Maybe too much

Welcome aboard! I'm fairly new as well but I have found the conversation to be informative, and it's so lovely to live vicariously through the extensive world travels of others as they pack their Tom Bihn ever so methodically to get the most usage out of their luggage!
    Pre-Ordered:Black Dyneema/Wasabi NFTD w/2 packing cubes, slated for mid-August

Current Bags: Hemp Swift, Cork Swift, Cork LS, LSB, SSB, Black Dyneema/Solar SCB, Black Dyneema/Wasabi SE, Size 1 Stuff Sack, TT, Plenty of YSS, Q-Kit, bunches of pouches

Welcome pinkknits! You have found your people.
    The stockpile keeps growing...I'm in serious trouble.

I just realized this forum has no introduce yourself thread. Is there any particular reason why not? Most forums I'm part of have a place for newbies to say hi and ask questions, maybe that would be a nice addition to the TB community?

Content Relevant URLs by vBSEO 3.6.0